Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hello my name is Phouqe, 

I live in the Netherlands atm but i have seen many places! I enjoy playing games! im not that competative i just play for fun!

Recently i started playing PC games and i am starting to enjoy it a lot!

I play on the Playstation and XBOX (not as often as i used too cause.. PC games :wub2: )

The First PC game i ever played was League of Legends! haha yes... i love it! and i am always up for a FUN game of League!

After awhile i found out about steam and a freind of mine got me the game Starbound! i fell in-love with the CUTENESS of the game!

While playing league i made a bunch of friends and they asked me to join Archeage! In archeage i was a leader of my own guild. After the Server Merge i joined the Guild Thunder Kittens where i got to know many other games! (but havent had the money or the time to play as often as i want to #brokelife) :stormtrooper:

I also play Blade and Soul and Black dessert Hopefully i will be playing ALL the GAMES!!

I have to go play league with Frement :ackbar: now... he is being impatient... <_<

QQ

:chewie:

Btw I would like to add That Laith is a very sweet person and letting me join the ADK TS! though him i got to know a bunch of people like Frement. Hahaha 

Laith is the best GG WP

Ps. Frement and laith like to exchange fluids :wub2:

@[member='Phouqe']  Well You don't know how i do feel right now to see this post =) , did not want to push you that fast to join us , but i think someone else was faster than me to do it lol , damn you @[member='Frement'] i was going to do that :P . 

For the people that they don't know Pho , she is a wonderful girl and a wonderful best friend that i'm happy to bring to our family , she loves to help people when they are sad ( just like what she did to me when i was ) , she is funny and cool  .

In the end , truly so happy to so this post just like when i saw @[member='Miki'] intro too . 

I will always be there when you need me .

Remember , Always Smile and be proud because you are ADK . 

@[member='Laith SJ'] Thank you for welcoming me to the ADK  :D  i am glad i could help you and i am indeed a helpful person! a listening ear! hahah <3 

Edited by Phouqe

@[member='Phouqe'] Welcome to ADKGamers, if there is any question go ahead and ask one of our recruiters on teamspeak

And @[member='Laith SJ'] That's nasty

@[member='naru'] ooh thank you! yes if i have any questions i will go and find the recruiters  :D

recruiters like [member='Laith SJ'] 

Edited by Phouqe

I was gonna put more information into the post but like someone was being impatient! 

But i would like to add if you would like to know more about me or anything else im most likley in the ADk Teamspeak you can poke me message me Dragg me ... ( maybe not) but yeah! you can find me there! :D 

xx 

I was gonna put more information into the post but like someone was being impatient! 

But i would like to add if you would like to know more about me or anything else im most likley in the ADk Teamspeak you can poke me message me Dragg me ... ( maybe not) but yeah! you can find me there! :D

xx 

We will spam poke you hahahah be ready for the war . 

@[member='Phouqe'] Meet my boss @[member='Darknae'] he is my manager , wait one sec..... You he already posted lol , did not see that , sorry boss lol :X :D :P 

@[member='Phouqe']  @[member='Naru'] is great guy , he will always be there to help you when we are not around , he is great guy and he pokes a lot XD .

Well i would love to get to know Naru as wel as i know you and frement haha XD <3 i dont mind the poking!! 

Laith told me to say hi so i guess i'm obliged.

Hello, new person.

Nah but seriously though, welcome to the ADK forums :) We're glad to have you here!

Welcome to ADK @[member='Phouqe'] =) Already talked some to you and you seem like a nice person. I also play alot of games outside BF4. mayeb we could find one that both have and try one out? I like RPG:s myself. Played wow for 8 years etc =)

Laith told me to say hi so i guess i'm obliged.

Hello, new person.

Nah but seriously though, welcome to the ADK forums :) We're glad to have you here!

Hahaha @[member='laith'] he is being a show off i think haha XD and thank you for welcumming me! i hope to get to meet you too some day  :lol:

Welcome to ADK @[member='Phouqe'] =) Already talked some to you and you seem like a nice person. I also play alot of games outside BF4. mayeb we could find one that both have and try one out? I like RPG:s myself. Played wow for 8 years etc =)

@[member='Zaizz']OOH!! we should PLay some games! very recently ive been playing BDO! i am thinking on getting the game but i need to think about it some more but so far i have been playing the 7 day trail and i am loving it! it is a bit confusing but so far i love the gameplay and the many things you can actually do in the game!  :wub2:

But id you would like to play any games or just talk i dont mind at all  |B)

@[member='Phouqe'] Meet  @[member='HansJob'] he is a PS2 recruiter and great person too just like everyone in this amazing place .

I have met a lot of great people so far! so i am really happy to be apart of you guys!! 

@[member='Zaizz']OOH!! we should PLay some games! very recently ive been playing BDO! i am thinking on getting the game but i need to think about it some more but so far i have been playing the 7 day trail and i am loving it! it is a bit confusing but so far i love the gameplay and the many things you can actually do in the game!  :wub2:

But id you would like to play any games or just talk i dont mind at all  |B)

We could do both? Haven´t looked into BDO much but some I´ve seen. Looks pretty cool =)  Tell me when you made up your mind about that game and I will buy it myself =)

@[member='Phouqe']  @[member='Naru'] is great guy , he will always be there to help you when we are not around , he is great guy and he pokes a lot XD .

hey what about me?... well maybe I'm not nice :P