Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

=ADK= H1Z1: Just Survive Server!

On 05/08/2016 at 8:42 PM, MARCINHO_FOREVER said:

COMO ENTRO NO SERVER ?

FIZ TUDO , RECEBI O E-MAIL DIZENDO QUE POSSO LOGAR COM SENHA E NICK ,,, MAIS ONDE?

Eu nao recebi e fiz antes de voce .. aff

I'd like to be accept here =( but i guess I were denied =(

meu nome e raul gomes e queria entrar nesse servidor privado achei ele em canais no youtuber e vi que nao tem nenhum tipo de hacks e glitchs 

I have a key, is it possible to get one for my IRL best friend?  Was hoping to get one quickly and not have to wait for the whole process if able.

sitting here in tears I miss so many of you and miss playing h1z1 will ya'll. Smh. I will never forget ya'll and have such fond memories.

On 6/21/2020 at 4:49 AM, Rosebud said:

sitting here in tears I miss so many of you and miss playing h1z1 will ya'll. Smh. I will never forget ya'll and have such fond memories.

We all miss each other :'( 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:49 PM, Rosebud said:

H1Z1 was by far one of the best games i played.  I loved so much run a server for ADK for the brief time the game was around.  I wish and hope that one day it comes back.......