Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

=ADK= H1Z1: Just Survive Server!

The server will be online on March 11th, 2016 and we'd love to have you and your friends join us! There's just a short form that you need to submit so we can make sure that we get everyone the keys they deserve.

We are really looking forward to this venture with our own H1Z1: Just Survive server, and know that it's going to be one of the best out there all because of YOU, the players that will be joining the server.

As mentioned before it's a simple application process, there will be a link below that will take you directly to the form. (You must be signed in to be able to see and submit the form.) If your friends want to join as well, just tell them to stop by the website and sign up. We do need everyone to submit their own form to make sure that the correct codes are given to the appropriate people.

Click Here To Fill Out Your H1Z1 Form

We look forward to seeing all of you in the server, and make sure to spread the word! We'll be giving away some =ADK= Swag and Steam Cash to some random folks who are spreading the word on Social Media and tagging ADK when doing it.

Twitter - ADKGamers 
Facebook - ADKGamers 
Instagram - ADKGamers

Don't forget to JUST SURVIVE and Have Fun while doing it!

View full article

Had a quick first night with the clan and definitely look forward to gaming more with everyone...first time white listing!

I applied already and im so excited to play on the server, hope you'll accept me.

Also got a questin, is there a wipe this server?

Yes sometime this week there is a Planned Daybreak wipe of all servers - including ours.  

4 hours ago, pitter_yan said:

I would like to play on the server, if you can give me the key to give thanks for life.

@pitter_yan Sorry but it doesn't work like that, If you would like to apply for our Whitelisted server  click our Whitelisted Application Process and read all the information before applying 

Hello, my name is Francisco Cândido am Brazilian, I live in goiânia and I like to play racing games and survival. I came to this site through youtuber "CanaldoJoni" because it said the server you do not have Rackers. How am against cheating, I was very happy to emfim a server to be able to stop these cheaters young. I really want to participate in the H1Z1 in you server

On 6/18/2016 at 3:57 PM, KELVIN1302 said:

I'm currently playing on this server everyone is chill nice server and I have not seen any hackers so that is amazing

Glad to hear that @KELVIN1302

:)

21 minutes ago, Canddido said:

Hello, my name is Francisco Cândido am Brazilian, I live in goiânia and I like to play racing games and survival. I came to this site through youtuber "CanaldoJoni" because it said the server you do not have Rackers. How am against cheating, I was very happy to emfim a server to be able to stop these cheaters young. I really want to participate in the H1Z1 in you server

@Canddido Thanks for stopping by, you should be able to visit that link posted above and fill out the server application.