Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Homeshadow

You Gotta See This!

When TS 2 (I believe) introduced a overlay it triggered MASSIVE bans from PunkBuster, hundreds of thousands of them. PunkBuster refused to unban anyone UNTIL the creators of TS finally got involved. Not one sorry was given. In your other fix thread @[member='Homeshadow'] Nvidia beta drivers when Vista first released caused another massive ban but less people as the driver was beta but not signed/certified driver (which caused the false positive).

Unfortunately all security and hack checking is always reactive and people have to pay the price before it can be dealt with. Though anti-virus tends to be a million times better at acting quickly versus punkbuster (do they really even update!?!?!?).    

I don't know as I stated before I am not a software guru, I just love playing BF3 and have never in my life cheated, I have never had a speeding ticket, or a parking ticket.  All of a sudden I get banned for something I have never done, with no idea how to solve it. I am very tenacious in my diligent aspect to protect myself and those closest to me when it comes to honor,respect and  being fair. I have never had to deal with something of this magnitude before , but finding the correct solution and knowing I am right, gives me more satisfaction than knowing I fought and I won. They are not your friends on these cheat sites that make gaming fair. If this happen to me just by typing a name in box to and humor a fellow  soldier, then I will never have faith in their system. I have done no wrong. Yet I was brought to my knees when I saw I was band for possibly an alias from a past hacker.  I don't know who FUSASKLNG is and I don't care. I just want my me time to be mine and not dedicated to an error in software that I have no control over. Belive me when you are in a fight, you want me on your side.