Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Phreaktaco

Spring 2016 Hopefuls

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2016/tv

Hey it's that time of the year again what anime's look good this season that you're interested in watching, or in the case of @[member='Element'] what anime are you gunna watch next year when it's finally over?

I'm personally looking forward to Bungou Stray Dogs and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.  Both have interesting themes and hopefully will end up being awesome.

Also the second movie of Digimon Tri, but that's a given.

>_>

>_>

>_>

Grimgar, Phantom world, final part of GATE, Kono Subarashii Sekai are currently under my radar for this season of anime.

Looking forward for Season 2 of Food Wars, season 2 of One Punch Man in the summer, which i will watch during winter break.

Praying for overlord season 2 too.

Grimgar is fucking amazing, slow as fuck, but amazing, so It's probably best you just binge it like you always do.  Phantom world looked cool, but I just haven't been able to get into it, GATE kicks ass because you know it's awesome watching these fantasy people get demolished by technology.  And wait this is the final of it?

@[member='Element'] I'd suggest jumping off the roof of your house, preferably head first.  Should cause some slight brain damage and you should lose some memories.