Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hi,

My name is Rahul, 25, asian origin living in india. Entrepreuner by trade and a die hard gamer. I have been gaming since 1995 playing all kinds of genre and console games. Throughout my quest of achieving perfection and some calm became a fan of BF series. For few years now i have been playing and populating UROCK & ADK servers.

Hopefully i won't be denied even here because of my cultural background.

P.S. i am and introvert and outpoken person so if i hurt u in any manner, let me know.

Thank YOu

Hello and welcome to the =ADK= forums!

We are do not care about your country, race, gender or age. What we care about is if you are respectful and having fun :D

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Teamspeak: TS.ADKGamers.com

If you haven't hopped on yet, don't be shy and come say hi~

Hi,

My name is Rahul, 25, asian origin living in india. Entrepreuner by trade and a die hard gamer. I have been gaming since 1995 playing all kinds of genre and console games. Throughout my quest of achieving perfection and some calm became a fan of BF series. For few years now i have been playing and populating UROCK & ADK servers.

Hopefully i won't be denied even here because of my cultural background.

P.S. i am and introvert and outpoken person so if i hurt u in any manner, let me know.

Thank YOu

Hey man welcome to the ADK community!! hope u enjoy ur stay

@[member='iDuck'] Like we talked about on teamspeak together if you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact us. 

Hello and welcome to the =ADK= forums!

We are do not care about your country, race, gender or age. What we care about is if you are respectful and having fun :D

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Teamspeak: TS.ADKGamers.com

If you haven't hopped on yet, don't be shy and come say hi~

Hey man welcome to the ADK community!! hope u enjoy ur stay

Thanks a lot guys for the support. Having fun here and the response is overwhelming. Thanks again.

Hey man ! Sweet intro ! 

Don't worry, thank's for warning us that you may hurt us without means. And well I think it's excellent for you to come around it may develop your communication ability (I say that like if it was an XP unlock skill XD; iDuck achievement get: talking level 2 "has spoke to other users for long enough to make awesome puns"), no seriously I say that as an experience myself. 

I have a couple of issues myself with communication online but it get's better every time. 

So then, great to see you around some days ! 

Till then I shall see you later's !