Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ibulleti

Goals for early access/release

Just trying to get the ball rolling here with some ideas to advance our guild in the first week or so. Brainstorm with me!

I've been planning on power leveling my main as soon as they let me back in the damn game, but the more I think about it there will be plenty of time to level so I'd rather focus on helping get the guild up and running asap. The first hurdle is probably the 100k cost to start the guild.

There are a lot of ways to make $, but off the bat with fresh accounts we'll be somewhat limited. Fishing is boring(what?), trading is going to take time/energy/contribution, Maybe mob grinding will suffice afterall? The shared xp is pretty generous. I'm thinking we could grind together and just let whoever pick up all the loot and knock it out pretty quick.

Once we have our guild up I think it's limited to x amount of members and we'll have to rank it up so we room for the hoards of people who are going to want in. Do we know what the tiers are for max. members? Are doing quests the only way to increase that?

Just trying to get the ball rolling here with some ideas to advance our guild in the first week or so. Brainstorm with me!

I've been planning on power leveling my main as soon as they let me back in the damn game, but the more I think about it there will be plenty of time to level so I'd rather focus on helping get the guild up and running asap. The first hurdle is probably the 100k cost to start the guild.

There are a lot of ways to make $, but off the bat with fresh accounts we'll be somewhat limited. Fishing is boring(what?), trading is going to take time/energy/contribution, Maybe mob grinding will suffice afterall? The shared xp is pretty generous. I'm thinking we could grind together and just let whoever pick up all the loot and knock it out pretty quick.

Once we have our guild up I think it's limited to x amount of members and we'll have to rank it up so we room for the hoards of people who are going to want in. Do we know what the tiers are for max. members? Are doing quests the only way to increase that?

Mob grinding won't get anywhere near the money you want. 

Fishing is your best bet. Connect your nodes as you level. 

This game doesn't want you to log out. Find yourself a good fishing spot that gives good blue/yellow fish drops. AFK fish all night/day whatever your work/sleep  schedule desires. A full inventory of yellow fish can easily bring in 2 million or so monies. Definitely worth it to AFK fish. 

The amount of money you make will not be limited by early game, only creativity. That's what I love about BDO, I've already got a very set plan for early game and have every intention of having a full guild active within 4 hours or so.

as for starting stuff itself, I suggest not powerleveling to some degree as you will need energy and contribution depending on the route you take.

but instead work on as many classes as the slots will permit you, get all of your classes to level 10 (completing the prologue) should only take about 6-10 minutes per class.

By that point all the work on your main will be benefiting your alt's maximum Vigor(Energy) and contribution. which the energy will regenerate on all your alts while you play your main. (At a slower rate of course)

Get a hoe & a Pickaxe as soon as possible, hit every rock along the way, everything else isn't important, as the rough stones you get from mining are turned into Blackstone powder which cannot be produced through workers. once you arrive at Veila use whatever contribution points you've mustered and get a house going purchase a lodging or two, get a stable so you can tame some horses before the big influx of people. and then get some nodes nearby to get workers rolling.

once you've got some nodes connected bring some of your alts over from Olvia, and idle them at locations. for instance, the stable master in Veila with enough amity will sell you stirrups and other items for your horse, that will be nice for mounted combat early. but requires a lot of amity, so use up your alts energy to get his amity(reputation) up. and from there you'll have free reign to decide the remaining stamina, whether you want to upgrade early nodes, use them to purchase workers. or simply horde it (to some degree) until you get to your next town. 

Anyway, The list of things goes on, I've spent the past week doing nothing but research, if you want tips and tricks on early game Silver Farming, just contact me personally or start up a thread regarding it, and I will touch on it there. the amount of information is quite alot, and to jam it into one post is overwhelming, and will look like a bible by the end of it.

Best wishes & Seeya out there!, Thump!

Edited by Thump

This is one of the first games I've encountered that actually encourages AFK Farming.

We may even get the autoloop route feature.