Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Imavan

Server Wipes

I didnt see it mentioned in the rules or another post so I apologize if I missed it somewhere and am repeating but what are the ARKs server wipe policies? Only when a new big patch rolls out/Scheduled times/never etc

@[member='Imavan']

As @[member='WarderKeeju'] has stated we try our best not to wipe the server at all. But everyone knows that we can't do that so the only times we wipe the server is if an update really requires it and or if we have corrupt data or lastly if we change to a new box/provider. That is really the only times we will have to wipe the server. 

Yes in the past we did do a few wipes to clean out some of the old people's belongings that were negative and no longer played but now we no longer have to do that and we see a good group that has been playing that is what we want. 

Good luck on the server.

DoWin 

@[member='Dowin'] and @[member='WarderKeeju'] thank you very much for the info and glad to see its not a weekly or bi weekly wipe, with the time it takes to do stuff in the game lol

Well@rehtua, you don't have to be sceptical about playing here. As a few others have already mentioned, the wipes we have done in the past were few and far between and unfortunately were necessary. We will not be wiping the server any time soon unless unforseeable circumstances arise.

Sent from my E6782 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

I concur with@Stealthy. We don't wipe unless absolutely necessary and we always try to give as much advanced warning as we can when wipes do occur. As ARK developer, I'm in process of creating an offsite backup routine that occurs automatically on a weekly basis to help ensure against the loss of of play data.

Sent from my A0001 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app