Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Thump

Tally, Hardcore vs Casual

I'd like to get some feedback from those of us who are going to be playing BDO, and find out how many Hardcore players we will actually have?

I've come to realize in a game like this it's going to be very group/guild oriented, and I'm terrified to see ADK get washed away by the people who are truly dedicated.

I for one will be spending an absolutely absurd amount of time in this game upon it's release, due to recent employment changes, I will have more than enough time to play. and study the inner workings.

So I ask you, Will you be a casual player? (3-5 times a week, less than 4 hours?)

Or will you be a hardcore player? (5-7 Days a week, 4+ hours per day "When available")?

And for those hardcore players out there, Are you willing to do everything possible to make ADK great? Recruit/Progress/MASTER?

Because at this point I'm feeling very alone in this, and I want to know what to expect.
I would love to see ADK truly THRIVE. Will you help?

I give a plus 1 for the "hardcore" you've given by definition. As far as recruitment goes I'll take a more passive approach whereas if I find players who are playing solo but looking for a group to play with, I'll definitely cast my net. However I wont be walking circles around towns spamming messages about recruitment.

I am also looking forward to some sort of officer role within the in game guild and TS. However I'm still thinking about administrative positions

I give a plus 1 for the "hardcore" you've given by definition. As far as recruitment goes I'll take a more passive approach whereas if I find players who are playing solo but looking for a group to play with, I'll definitely cast my net. However I wont be walking circles around towns spamming messages about recruitment.

I am also looking forward to some sort of officer role within the in game guild and TS. However I'm still thinking about administrative positions

I respect your answer, and I hope to god we don't become one of those "Run around Calpheon spamming (ADK RECRUITING)" In this type of game we need to strive for active and worthy players, not just numbers. This is not WoW, with 100 player cap. we need to be smart.

And I too will be looking for a very active role in the guild, with what I saw during the CBT2, I can only hope the official release will not yield the same results in terms of activity, The guild itself wasn't even setup until the last few hours of the last day, leaving me to wonder how it will be during the official release.

Thank you for your feedback Phantom_Cruze, I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you.

I am more then likely going to be more on the hardcore side of things, at least for the first month or so. I will mostly focus on pvp and the mechanics that it brings.

I hope you are very active soviet, I look forward to seeing you out there.