Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Thanks for having me!

Hey everyone! Cameron here, this is my first day setting camp in the -ADK- community and all I can say is I am amazed. This is a bigger picture than I thought. Withing the first couple minutes of being in the TS I was greeted with a hardy welcome and an introduction to the community. Here is a little about me.

I am an 18 year old living on Kansas (Yes I know that is... corn.. bleh) and I have loved gaming ever since I could hold a Game Boy when I was a kid. The main games I enjoy are survival and shooter. My top most games would be, CS:GO, Elite Dangerous, Fallout 4, etc. etc. I love most all games to be honest.

My leadership background.

-For the past 2 years I have been playing a lot of Gmod (over 1 thousand hours) and the reason being, I was a HAdmin (Head Admin) for a group of 3 servers in a community called Sperpies. They had Dark RP and TTT servers. Me being a HAdmin I was in control of 4 Admins, who each, were in control of a team of 3 or 4 mods (moderators). This included weekly meetings, time schedules, and many more professional activities. |B) Yet after a year of being this HAdmin I felt as if the community was too small, (And they had back stabbed me, long story. Don't ask) It wasn't really growing and many of the members were exceedingly immature. 

The main reason I am joining this (very good looking and well done looking) community, is to get a chance to sit back and play with mature players and possibly some competitive players as well. Also I will be looking forward to getting to know all of you and being able to test my leadership skills on this community. I am hoping I will be taught a lot by the staff here and I am hoping to give some tips as well.

Thanks for reading this essay. <3

-Cam

@[member='CamsCheezid'] Howdy sir and welcome to ADK. I will say one of the perks of this community is the website and how well done its set up. Hope you have a good time here and if you ever want to try out the game called League of Legends just give me a hollar and we can get you set up.

Hey man i like corn! 

Good chatting with you on Teamspeak.  We have Elite Dangerous players that enjoys all forms of the game.

Hope my information was useful to help you expand your presence in Elite Dangerous.

Hit us up in Teamspeak to find a bounty hunting wing

@CamsCheezid  Welcome! you've started off in a great division! @[member='BookD20'] @Kaffiend @[member='Phantom_Cruze'] And the rest of the gang over there are some really great fellows, and should be able to help with almost anything you need! If you're an MMO type you should look into BDO, Black Desert Online, official release drops March 3rd,

Anywho! Enjoy your stay! if you need anything Hit me up! :)

Edited by Thump

@[member='CamsCheezid'] Glad to see you aboard, I am a Flight Instructor for Elite Dangerous and typically offer tips, tricks, detailed training and aid in gaining credits in ED. I primarily bounty hunt and law enforce as my roles and am always looking for paried bounty hunts. Welcome to ADK

Hello and welcome to the =ADK= forums!

Sorry for what happened to you in your last community. I hope you enjoy yourself here c:

Teamspeak: TS.ADKGamers.com

If you haven't hopped on yet, don't be shy and come say hi~