Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Julio Cesar

Hi, i am Anarkoz

Hello to all the community, my name is Julio Cesar, my nick is Anarkoz, always use it for all kinds of games, I'm very good at playing Dota 2 and Heroes of the Storm, start gamers games since I was 12 and my first computer "pentium 4" D, was born in Lima, Peru, studied in Chile, but I return to my country, work for a US company, but from my home in Peru, have much experience playing shooter, I have an eagle account 50 or 60 in BF3 PS3.
I am very proud of the games, I do not give up so easily, and fight till the end to be too competitive. Although I am low, my experience against major equals me.
I have problems sometimes with NO EXPLOSIVES servers, since the emotion sometimes makes me tighten the letter G, instead of the F to remove the knife, and I kicked the server for a few hours xD.
I would like to comment that in the server Metro "NO EXPLOSIVES" should ban DAO-12, shotguns, etc, as it is very unfair that they all use weapons and shotguns, being all together have much advantage.
I hope to be part of this community very soon, I know I can contribute a lot and am very active against TS and play, I can level up very fast, but not much because maybe you have to work, is part of life, thanks advance for your support and for being so talkative when playing: D
Excuse my English, I am still using help, I am studying in a school to learn fast, so I'll take one year at least 100% learn the language, as I mentioned, I'm from Latin America xD

@[member='Julio Cesar'] hey man welcome to ADK =) , talked to you many times , it does not matter if you dont speak english good cuz we will help you =) see you in the field .