Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
VillageSpy

Post your favorite TV show here

Hey everyone, i just want to know what your favorite tv show is. So we can all think of what else to watch.

My favorite tv show is M.A.S.H. It's about a military hospital in the korean war, It's hilarious. I also like All in the family its an old sit com.

M.A.S.H is an oldie but a goodie. 

Currently I like NCIS, Code Black, Chicago Med and then most stuff on Discovery, History and Nat Geo channels.  :)

awesome!

Besides Game Of Thrones, hehe, some of my favorite TV- shows would be Community, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Chuck... Alot of sitcom stuff i guess.

i've heard of mash, haven't watched any of it though. Bit before my time really...

Besides Game Of Thrones, hehe, some of my favorite TV- shows would be Community, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Chuck... Alot of sitcom stuff i guess.

i've heard of mash, haven't watched any of it though. Bit before my time really...

nice shows

As a child i watched a ton of Air Wolf, TMNT, and Alf. Right now i enjoy Big Bang Theory and Discovery Channel and Sports Channels....when i have time. My days are mostly made up of MIckey Mouse and other Disney Cartoons now...*Dad Duties*