Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Greetings,

I'd like to say this will be an interesting and engaging introduction thread. That would be a lie, everyone knows lying is bad mkay. Tagond found me in the H1Z1 LFG threads and this looks like the type of group my brother and I (Falcor) are looking for.

I'm 36, started gaming on a Commodore 64 and never stopped. I work as a Product Manager for a niche software company in SE Michigan in the US. I mainly started in FPS titles (Wolfenstein!) and was very competitive in Quake 1 & 3. In Quake 3, I led a clan called "Chaos Directive" which fought it's way into the top 10 east coast clans for Rocket Arena. (If anyone plays Quake Live it's like Clan Arena). As far as IGNs, I have gone by several but mostly "SereneKaos" and some variation of "Mr_Fantabulous".

Since my "Quake" days I have played all kinds of titles and genres, but as far as online titles the major ones for me would be: 

• Counter-Strike(s) (Never played competitively but I would say I'm better than average. CS:GO thinks I'm MG3 I think...if I remember right. It gives me a new rank every time I go back :))
  • Battlefield(s) (I played the ever loving crap out of 2142, everything since has been crap. But pretty crap)
  • SWG (Best potential MMO ever until they ruined it. Especially the economy model)
  • Planetside 1 & 2 (I led a beta clan called Mostly Harmless in planet side 1)
  • Global Agenda (played very competitively for top "agencies")
  • World of Tanks (I play for Thugz, a top competitive clan)
  • Dark Age of Camelot (one of my all-time favorites)
  • Tribes
  • Warhammer 40K Space Marine
  • EvE Online
  • Team Fortress
  • Left 4 Dead
  • and many more

All-time favorite games:

• X-Wing series
  • Doom series (remember APCI Doom and DWANGO? lol)
  • Quake series
  • SWG
  • Dark Age of Camelot
  • System Shock 1 & 2
  • Star Control 2 & 3
  • Privateer series
  • probably forgotten many

I'm looking to get into H1Z1 with ADK mainly because in survival, you need friends. My brother and I spent about 2 weeks on Alastor made a few friends that disappeared on us after a couple days. It was a very populated server and almost every group was KOS. After playing for about 2 weeks our modest base was raided while we were both offline. Really kicks you in the nuts so to speak when that happens. So we figured we would find a bigger group of people to play with. I've played quite a few BRs and have my share of wins in regular BRs, 2s and 5s. I will try to get my brother to get his application in ASAP so that we can possibly be ready for the 2/17 wipe.

Here is a link to my steam profile.

Have a nice day!

WOW this is one of the best intros I have seen in a long time............welcome sir I hope you have fun here and enjoy it. Ever have any questions feel free to ask someone we are a open book around here 

DoWin

This is an excellent intro and If you wanna play CSGO just poke me and I might be free, I'm just Kawaii in teamspeak and I'm always in the league section!

This is an excellent intro and If you wanna play CSGO just poke me and I might be free, I'm just Kawaii in teamspeak and I'm always in the league section!

I will check it out since H1Z1 can get annoying at times and CS:GO would be a good release.

@[member='Mr_Fantabulous'] Nice Long Intro lol :P 

Welcome to ADK , wish you have great times with us =) , you spend a lot of times typing this ! now its time to spend sometimes with us in Teamspeak =) 

This is our teamspeak address : ts.adkgamers.com

The BEST introduction I have read. I'm glad I asked you not to spoil it for me :)

Yea! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and getting the ball rolling.

@[member='Mr_Fantabulous'] Nice Long Intro lol :P 

Welcome to ADK , wish you have great times with us =) , you spend a lot of times typing this ! now its time to spend sometimes with us in Teamspeak =) 

This is our teamspeak address : ts.adkgamers.com

Thank you! I have actually been in TS since before I even applied :P