Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Gaspari

Whats Good

Hey guys Just Wanted to pop In and say whats up.My name is Jay Been playing The Battlefield series since Desert Combat edition.Played and scrim a ton back in the BF 2 days.From there I Played Cs 1.6 Day of Defeat and Many Other Fps games.Besides that I'am 28 years old working In the logistics field.Into Power lifting and Cars.Born and raised in the Bronx New York Living In Florida Now.See you guys ON TS!

Hey there Jay:)

Ahh I miss the good ol' days of DoD. Of course back then my PC always lagged and now that I have a better one I'm on to better games. Might have to go digging to find my login info again

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1341693551' post='36017']
Well what DOD are we talking here? 1.3 or Source? The good ol' days were the 1.3 days! :) haha

Anyways, welcome and hope to see you around more!
[/quote]

Haha DOD is Day of Defeat.Played that game to death.Ran on the Half life engine.Great game.

[quote name='M4xCarbine' timestamp='1341676007' post='35964']
Jay! Lol whats with the whole Gaspari name anyway pimpin?
[/quote]

LOL idk something new and fresh!

[quote name='SimplyOJ' timestamp='1341494721' post='35657']
Welcome jay, a fellow Floridian..Hoped you survived Debbie without a scratch(no boating on your driveway)
Hope to see you arond.
[/quote]

Wasnt to bad.Lost power for a day.Tons of rain that shut down the roads

[quote name='Gaspari' timestamp='1341728947' post='36085']
Haha DOD is Day of Defeat.Played that game to death.Ran on the Half life engine.Great game.
[/quote]

Well I know but I was saying 1.3 or source :P First clan I was a part of was a DOD clan. Way back when!

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1341910653' post='36363']
Well I know but I was saying 1.3 or source :P First clan I was a part of was a DOD clan. Way back when!
[/quote]

haha yea those were the good O days