Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Relix

Server Hours-H1Z1

Hi I just had a question about the 10hr requirement on ADK servers. Correct me I'm wrong but I don't believe there's an H1Z1 ADK server. If I'm playing that with other members will that still count towards the requirement? Thanks if anyone can enlighten me. Off topic how do you attach pictures to a reply in the forums. I was having trouble.

@[member='SirRelix'] When it comes to games that we don't have servers for, it's just being active on TS and playing on whatever server or thing that your game section plays on.  For league it's just hopping in games with people since there are no servers in league.  

For pictures, just go to more reply options at the bottom next to reply and click on that, then it'll take you to a new page and near the bottom you can click choose files, pick the picture, and attach the file.

@[member='Phreaktaco'] Thank you for the help! That's what I figured but just wanted to make sure as far as the server thing goes. The picture thing was escaping me, could not get it to work. All good now. Thanks Again