Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GoldenPhoenix

Competitive team?

I've loved Team Fortress for years, and played it on many levels. I was wondering if, provided we gathered enough interest, we could have a UGC or ESEA team that is sponsored by (or at least hosted by and bears the name of) ADK. I have over 10 seasons of experience, 4 of which I owned and managed the teams myself, and 4 of which I coached one or more teams in practices. If you have any interest in a comp team, reply here, and maybe we can petition AOB or whomever we need to to get the name of ADK into the tf2 comp scene!

Add me or message me if you have questions.

@[member='AOBLXIX']

@[member='SovietSandvich']