Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RustyBulletzz

RustyBulletzz Introduction

Hello everyone.

My name is RustyBulletzz (Joshua). I started playing battlefield 4 recently as a friend suggested it to me and even bought me the game as my birthday gift last year. I started playing playing on the EGO servers when i got in the game. I did not like that community very much because of their hostility towards brown skinned people. I am looking forward to find a nice clan of talented and young gamers who play the objective and are highly skilled. I admire a few ADK gamers i see on servers (FULL-TILT), really skilled people. I'm an architect at one of the firms in Toronto, Ontario. I play bf4 when i got some spare time on my hands. I hope i get accepted into this community.

Thank you.

Rusty

Hey Joshua ;) Welcome to the ADK forums.

Shame about, you know... The discrimination from that other gaming community you were in. That won't happen here, we can promise that.

Can't promise i won't judge you for what guns you use in-game though, if you're a shotgunner than oh boy... There's gonna be trouble.

Welcome, RustyBulletzz! I really hope you enjoy your time here in the ADK community!

We want the best experience here for you so if you do have any trouble, don't be afraid to talk to our admins!

We don't allow discrimination here! I'm so glad you decided to join us! See you around!

Hey! Welcome to the =ADK= forums!

Yay! Another Canadian! I hope have fun here :D

I'm sorry you had to go through that in the other community. 
Teamspeak: TS.ADKGamers.com, don't be shy and come say hi~