Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BookD20

What will be your first class!?

BDO Class?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which will your first character be?

• Warrior
    • Berserker
    • Valkyrie
    • Ranger
    • Witch/Wizard
    • Sorceress
    • Tamer
    • Maehwa
    • Musa

I'm torn between my traditional choice of Ranger, and maybe going with a Tamer (druid-esque?) instead.

HOWEVER.... Sorceress looks WICKED.... I'm torn for what my first toon will be... what will YOU choose?

Edited by BookD20

If anyone tracks down or hears any additional information regarding the "Blader" Character, please let me know. I've done quite a bit of research and it seems there's speculation that they will be releasing it for the official release, and claims that it will not be released to NA at all.

Also, I am no longer starting off as a ranger, I'll be selecting sorceress until Blader is an option:P

Edited by Thump

I chose Valkyrie but if there is no male model of it I will choose something else. The way the playstyle looks for the valk is what i like. If no male model than i will be choosing tamer most likely

I chose Valkyrie but if there is no male model of it I will choose something else. The way the playstyle looks for the valk is what i like. If no male model than i will be choosing tamer most likely

Tamer is female only as well.

No male valk.

Guys. Gender locked on most classes.

Eh, why not get to do what I missed out on in Archeage, letting pets bash people's faces in for me when I sit back and eat some saltine crackers.

Only pet class is tamer and it isn't like that. This isn't WoW.

Thump again! with a new change, after careful research I've finally got my characters setup.

At launch I will be creating Warrior, Ranger, Berzerker, Sorcerer. and leveling them in that order. 
If you want to know why I'm doing this or would like any tips for the launch, Please contact me before the 28th of February.

I was attracted to Tamer at first, but then I heard that the pet greatly falls behind later in game (can get 1 shot) since you can upgrade your gear but not your pet so maybe I'll try out Witch instead, haven't made up my mind yet. 

I've settled on sticking with sorceress, I really enjoyed her in the beta and I know she has a lot more to offer as I only got to lvl 20. After that I'll probably go valk or wizard, whichever we have less of as farming with them in beta was phenomenal.

Have still been leaning towards ranger but the ranger has been nerfed so may not be as good a choice. Considering a wizard as while I'm not as fast with things as some others but I'm always up to provide some team support.

I've been trying this thing out for a few days now and i can say that wizard is a boss to play. walka round puffing your pipe, lighting there, fire there, i even smell a nerf coming soon if it keeps being this strong.

I've been trying this thing out for a few days now and i can say that wizard is a boss to play. walka round puffing your pipe, lighting there, fire there, i even smell a nerf coming soon if it keeps being this strong.

Then your nose doesn't work. Mediah doesn't bring a Wizard nerf. What most people tend to not grasp is that this game is a PvP sandbox game and as such it is balanced for end game PvP. Wizards happen to excel at PvE. But in PvP it is a much more balanced character. 

@[member='Muhrder']

Figured it has some balance at end game by being glass cannons and such, tried out warrior alot more now aswell and i have to say the emphasis on combos has won me over.