Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

So, I'm looking to upgrade my graphics card for more stable gameplay on H1Z1... But i'm not sure whether to get a GTX 750Ti as soon as possible, or wait an extra 4 months to get a GTX 970.

My knowledge with computers etc extends pretty far, not to be big headed but I do know quite a lot about pc troubleshooting and building computers, but I just wasn't sure whether to wait to get a better GPU or get a decent one ASAP, I know that the GTX 750Ti Is the best Power>Money graphics card at the minute, but the GTX 970 does seem like a good alternative if I wait for it, Thoughts?

Like, ibulleti said. I would get a GTX 960 that has 4GB at-least; H1Z1 can be hardware demanding until they optimize it more in the near future. I run it on high with a Gigabyte Windforce GTX 960 SC 4GB, i53570k 3.2Ghz CPU, and it steadies at 60FPS. But when you get to pleasant valley it drops your FPS to 30, and under, because of the amount of zombie spawns. You may run it a bit faster since my mobo isn't the greatest.

Edited by Marcuszk