Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Red

Hey Hey

Hey everyone,

Name's Keith, 31, wife, dog, car, bills all that fun stuff. Due to being part of the soulless Ginger brigade though, everyone calls me Red. I've been playing on your servers for some time now and enjoying the hell out of them. Good games with good people is the vibe I've gotten so far. I don't know how many hours I have logged into the ADK servers, but more often than not they are my go to when I'm looking for a game.

I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to things overall. I really don't take much of anything too seriously (to the chagrin of my wife), but life is too short to take things seriously and I just go with the flow one day at a time. I work in a shipyard building nuclear submarines with just about every imaginable type of person you could ever meet, so there is literally nothing anyone can say that will get under my skin or get me flustered. :)

With gaming, I'm looking to enjoy myself that's about it. I'm not super competitive any more, I did the whole ranked clan match thing about 10 years ago in CS, so now its all about having fun.

Anyways, from what I've seen the ADK guys seem like a good bunch and I hope to have many more games with you all. FWIW, I threw some cash towards the server fund, I have no problem supporting servers that are run well and manned by fair, decent folk.

See you all in game.

Red

Glad to have ya on board man, look forward to seeing you in game; and of course thank you for the donation, it helps a lot.
See ya on the battlefield,

-Boomstick

[quote name='Fatsix' timestamp='1341339675' post='35401']
Welcome. Glad to see you have accepted the fact that "Gingers have no souls".
[/quote]

..boobs...

[img]http://gyazo.com/d5d5b6fb9ea52ee998ee9fe1c74232b4.png?1341339104[/img]

What's up Keith :) You seem like a cool guy. I hope you come join us in team speak soon so we can get to know you better!

I love hearing about all the CS players coming here !

Thanks everyone.

Ya ya, no soul. Gingers are evil, don't let us get together in a crowd, that is when shit goes down and you won't want to be there to see it. Just imagine the worst zombie film ever, except with pale, freckled, orange haired genetic mutants rending you limb from limb in a bloodthirsty murderous rage. Nasty stuff to be sure.

The beard.. Hmm well that is one part lazy (shave every two months or so), and one part taking my fat round face and making it look not so fat and round with the goatee.

Boobs are delicious btw.

K Edited by KLaFaille

Welcome buddy! Thank you for your donation, its very much appreciated!
Welcome again to our forums, hope you enjoy yourself!
JoeyT2