Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
War_Adm1ral

Favorite nation and class lines

This is a long winded answer:

Destroyers: Japanese with US close second (More of a mood, torp or guns)

Cruisers: German  with US second

Battleships: US

CV: Japanese even though the fighters always get wrecked by the US and US torp bombers are far more accurate and more of them.

As each nation and ship has it's own pros and cons it depends on my mood. Love playing the Tier 2 russian DD in pvp. Generally wreck face (4-5 kills) cause the noobs all go one way and I get the slow ass battleships by flanking them. 

Germans are fun to crit the hell out of other cruisers but angeling and planing turns is huge with the glass hull. 

Russian dd line is fun once in awhile. Load AP and crit some cruisers and watch chat light up calling you a cheater. They actually have large guns for a dd and very good ones. They just suffer everywhere else except speed. My biggest frustration though is it seems every wave knocks out your engine.

@[member='Bromance']

I dang near have the same opinions about those lines.

Cruiser Line: German

Destroyer Line: Japanese (Torpedo)

Battleship Line: US

I also felt the same about the russian destroyers. If a spec of water hits your deck it an engine knockout or a citadel.

DD’s:

US Nicholas T5 – Farragut T6 – Sims T7

Favorite method of destruction… Unloading HE rounds on unsuspecting BB’s / Cruisers / DD’s and watch them burn…

I am having so much darn fun in my Tier 6 US DD the Farragut. It's all about finding that sweet spot where you can shoot at them and go un-detected. Its tricky but if you can get it right there is literally no ship that scares me. Err well expect  the Cleveland.

Jap – Shimakaze T10

Russian – Gremyashchy T5 – Great little DD.

Cruisers:

US - Cleveland!!! – I literally have 500,000 XP on this boat and refuse to buy the Pensacola. 

DD: Has to be the Japanese

CA: US all the way, Atlanta is a beast against DD and aircraft and anyone not paying attention

BB: meh too sloooooow

CV: US.  Whats not to like about tearing up the other guys attack wing

The Pepsi isn't bad but the learning curve is huge from the Cleveland to the Pepsi. From a real cruiser to a battle cruiser. Big 203s, lot slower fire and turret speed but once you get use to it it can wreck along with switching ammo type. Cleveland you can do great and never fire ap. Though you generally get higher tier games which doesn't help.

@[member='DJKrobwell']

Loved the Iowa in the CBT, my issue is not with the ship but the players at the high tiers(9 and 10) generally are horrible people...... I feel my blood pressure rise so I don't play past tier 8 much.

@[member='Bromance']

I feel you man, It's a completely different game past t8 as i have understood it, and not just in attitude, battleships can always hit you due to extreme range, destroyers will not be detected unless they want to due to extreme camo stats and Carriers is a completely different ballgame, good thing the north carolina is sort of a light version of Iowa anyway.