Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Miki

Hey (I'm) Miki, you'

@[member='Miki'] Finally she puts an intro lol , i said it and i will always do , whatever you joined ADK or Not you will always be a part of this family , you are apart from us , remember that .

I remember the first time i met you , you where setting in the NewComer Lobby for a while , and when i joined it , i was typing Sir all the time lol , did not knew you are a female in the first place lol , but when you start to talk i said " damn what the hell i was doing lol by calling you sir " , so im sorry for that , and im happy that i was the first one who talked to you , you were so shy , and step by step you start to get use you it , and now you talking and laughing and having fun , few things that will made me happy when im sad or angry , is to see my friends smiling from there heart , i will always try to make people happy and will always try to draw the smile on there faces , i told you once "Always Smile " , and happy to see you smile =) .

Happy to know you  , and im sure the day that you will join ADK will come and cant wait for it .

ADK is more than a gaming community , is feelings , its love , its happiness , its hope , thats what ADK gave me , and i will always be thankful for that . 

May welcome to the forms :) , and hope you always remember me , remember another thing  , when you need help you know where to find me .

Im not a good writer , but i tried my best lol

Welcome again and happy to know you .

LAITH my boy, you need to chill with those huge fcking letters lol

@[member='Laith SJ'] Oh wow! That is a BIG wall of text hahaha! Thank you Laith for your warm welcome! I'm glad that you were the 1st person I spoke to. You made me feel comfortable from the start and introduced me to some great people. This community is very lucky to have you. 

@[member='BookD20'] Thank you book! I had a few people point me in the right direction.

@[member='n0vember'] Ohh nice, where did you visit in Canada?

Sorry for double post, I couldn't edit my post for some reason.