Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Fatsix

( o Y o )

Just dropped in to say hi. I've been enjoying your servers, so I picked up a shirt. Admins are doing a great job enforcing the rules as well as creating a fun gaming environment. My only complaint would be the amount of laggers that connect to the server (200+ ping). Thank you for your time.

If you are dying a lot to them, a simple solution would be to make
[quote name='Fatsix' timestamp='1341174816' post='35052']
Just dropped in to say hi. I've been enjoying your servers, so I picked up a shirt. Admins are doing a great job enforcing the rules as well as creating a fun gaming environment. My only complaint would be the amount of laggers that connect to the server (200+ ping). Thank you for your time.
[/quote]

I'm not speaking on their behalf, but some VAs (Veteran Admins) and Higher up Admins have said at night our servers our populated so that will not be an issue. BF3 was designed for all type of computer systems, good and bad. So the 200 pingers may kill you more often, but they also have trouble hitting you.

If you are dying a lot to them, a simple solution would be to make sure your "Network Sooth Factor" bar is all the way to the left. To access this, join our server as usual, hit Esc > Go to Settings > Gameplay > and you should see the bar there. Again make sure the bar is all the way to the left....once it is, tap your arrow onceto the right to make it move 1 notch over. After that you'll be golden.

Due to this buggy system at my work I can't edit this posting without the text bug interfering and deleting the post.

I was trying to say that at night our servers our populated by European players, as well as South American and Asia players. So they have said that they will not enforce a ping limiter at all.

I'm not dying to them, but they are skipping across the screen. I'll try moving the smoothing down, right now its all the way up. I understand about the European players, but it's all day. 6 players over 200, one is 383-550 (playercarl) Edited by Fatsix

[quote name='Rexperience' timestamp='1341268029' post='35256']
Glad you decided to pick up a shirt :D Show your friends !
[/quote]

My kid will want one, not sure S is "small" enough. Friends? What are they? I think my kids killed them.

The only reason I wouldn't kick for high ping, is because we all have those times when family/friends get on the internet and slow it down, or it just screws up. But there are lots of times when you have those guys from across the world with 200-400 ping that teleport across the screen. :angry:

Steelertown. How the hell were you shooting me from the escalators when I was by the desk in the office on metro? I was shooting everyone else trying to sneak up the escalator, but only got you once when you came up too far. Hahaha

[quote name='Fatsix' timestamp='1341323227' post='35371']
Steelertown. How the hell were you shooting me from the escalators when I was by the desk in the office on metro? I was shooting everyone else trying to sneak up the escalator, but only got you once when you came up too far. Hahaha
[/quote]

Hehe headglitch. :P
If you go up enough to where you can barely see into office, they won't be able to get a shot on you.

Why does BF3 keep crashing on me half way through the match on the Canals TDM server? Its only on the canals server. 7 times in 2 days. 4 times this morning. I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out of the game. BF3 has stopped working.... Irritating as hell. Do I have something set wrong? Edited by Fatsix

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: bf3.exe
Application Version: 1.3.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4fa421a5
Fault Module Name: nvwgf2um.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.17.13.259
Fault Module Timestamp: 4fa3d707
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000f9c27
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Quick search reveals video drivers... [color=#A8A8A8][background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.898438)]nvwgf2um.dll[/background][/color] Edited by Fatsix