Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NepuNepu

I need a recomendation

Well I honestly don't know what to watch, so what's a better idea than asking for opinions ? ... Since theres a HUGE topics for Anime I can say I like "shonen" types and even more like the first 15 episodes of SAO (just the style).. For example Overlord (I loved that anime)...

Thanks for the help ! ^^

There's an anime that looks interesting this season called Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash. It's made by the same people who produced SAO. The anime has promise and looks better than SAO was while sticking with the whole stuck in a video game thingy, but it's dealing with it in different ways than SAO and Log Horizon did. On that note Log Horizon is amazing and finished its third season llaaassstttt summer I think.

i hate to be that guy, SAO was fun to watch, both seasons, but in terms of actual MMO play I hear its a shit anime lol. for people that really appreciate a real world accurate representation for MMO's, you should watch log horizon.

So far I loved Log Horizon, even though i think it lacks a third season... I also watched Danmachi and I loved it... I'm just waiting for the new anime to finish so I can watch it in like 1 night or afternoon =P ...

Thanks for the recomendations ^^

You could try Ushio to Tora. First one was broadcasted in 1992. They did make a reboot of the series but it stopped at episode 26 (there's a total of 39 episodes) The next season will have the last 13 episodes.

My favorites, One Punch Man, Overlord, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Hellsing: Ultimate, Claymore, Akame Ga Kill, Food Wars, HighSchool DxD, Black Lagoon, Danmachi, ERASED, One Piece, Parasite the maximus, Cowboy Bebop, GATE, Fate series, Noragami, Detective Conan, Naruto, and Naruto Shippuuden, Blood Lad, .hack//sign, Bleach, Gangsta., Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Star Dust Crusaders, Mushishi, Samurai Champloo, Attack on Titan, Trigun, Ao no Exorcist, Beelzebub, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Danganronpa, Gurren Lagann, Devil is a Part timer, Sankarea, The World God Only Knows, and lastly *takes breath * Nisekoi. XD

Not sure if they're your style but some of my favorites are Bleach, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan like @[member='Marcuszk'] mentioned all really good. If you like anime in general I highly recommend anything Studio Ghibli. They're pretty much the Disney of anime in Japan. Can't go wrong with Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Arrietty, or The Tale of the Princess Kaguya. Hope I helped you out somewhat. :)

Divine Gate has 12 eps. so far its about  heavens, living world and underworlds connected for the first time. It may have 12 eps. but i think its great i binged watched all them under a day xD you should check it out or anybody who loves anime. I really love this show.  

p.s i recommend watching on the pc because its a foreign show. it helps duhhh lol

Alright, I can help.

The process is fairly simple.

First, you want to acquire some pocky sticks. Some say strawberry but I'm more of a chocolate guy myself. Then, you want to situate pieces of paper with names of animes on them around you in a circle. I'm thinking titles such as Dragon Ball Zee, Pokemon, Naruto, Family Guy, Fargo and probably a few of the CSIs. Spin the pocky stick like you would a truth or dare bottle and whatever one it lands on pick the one next to it. Whether that be right or left is your choice. In the words of the indubitable Keri Russell "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." 

You're Welcome,

LedStone

My favorites, One Punch Man, Overlord, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Hellsing: Ultimate, Claymore, Akame Ga Kill, Food Wars, HighSchool DxD, Black Lagoon, Danmachi, ERASED, One Piece, Parasite the maximus, Cowboy Bebop, GATE, Fate series, Noragami, Detective Conan, Naruto, and Naruto Shippuuden, Blood Lad, .hack//sign, Bleach, Gangsta., Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Star Dust Crusaders, Mushishi, Samurai Champloo, Attack on Titan, Trigun, Ao no Exorcist, Beelzebub, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Danganronpa, Gurren Lagann, Devil is a Part timer, Sankarea, The World God Only Knows, and lastly *takes breath * Nisekoi. XD

Alright, I can help.

The process is fairly simple.

First, you want to acquire some pocky sticks. Some say strawberry but I'm more of a chocolate guy myself. Then, you want to situate pieces of paper with names of animes on them around you in a circle. I'm thinking titles such as Dragon Ball Zee, Pokemon, Naruto, Family Guy, Fargo and probably a few of the CSIs. Spin the pocky stick like you would a truth or dare bottle and whatever one it lands on pick the one next to it. Whether that be right or left is your choice. In the words of the indubitable Keri Russell "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." 

You're Welcome,

LedStone

@TheLedStone

I love you, you couldn't have told me a better idea to do... I'll grab everything in my: "To watch list" and do exactly that... 

PS: You forgot Cory in the White House right next to Family Guy...

You could try Ushio to Tora. First one was broadcasted in 1992. They did make a reboot of the series but it stopped at episode 26 (there's a total of 39 episodes) The next season will have the last 13 episodes.

Will give it a shot... Although in the page where I watch them there are only 2 seasons, the first one with only 13 episodes and the second one isn't even aired...

What do you recommend me to do ? @Element
Edited by NepuNepu

Try the K-project series if you haven't already seen it, the soundtrack is awesome and the effects are cool. Don't forget to watch the movie between the two seasons.