Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Secrets

New Headset...

I probably should of posted this before however I've gone and bought some HyperX Cloud 2's, from the reviews online the cloud 1's were the best rated headset available, wondering if anyone liked the v2's just as much?

Hope so I kinda splashed out and bought some...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Mobile/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453142117&sr=8-1&keywords=hyperx+cloud+2

Funny, just got a pair of the 2nd gen last Monday. You will not be disappointed. The sound, comfort and build quality are all amazing. The only thing I really miss from my previous Turtle Beach set is they had a dial on the in-line controller that was for voice volume, so I could always turn TS up or down without any fucking around. Those however were the cheapest built p.o.s. I've owned ( I liked everything else about them except build quality/materials). I have no doubt these will last a long while.

Edited by ibulleti

The cloud 2's are really nice. I like them. But recently i've switched over to Sentey, their headphones are so great and so cheap! But with Hyperx's you always get quality headphones!

I don't know if I got the 2's or the 1's but damn its a nice headset. Probably the best build quality Iver seen for a pair of heaphones outside of my in-ear klipchs for music.

i have a logitech G930 but it keeps telling my the firmware cant be updated and will sparaticly dc my headset and it takes like 5-15 seconds for it to reconnect.