Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
War_Adm1ral

Any other players?

Definitely. I know there orginally was a push for support for this game right at its official release. Unlike World of Tanks I know it doesn't have Clan support. Which would be nice to have to help keep track of members. 

Wargaming Handle: War_Adm1ral

Edited by War_Adm1ral

@[member='War_Adm1ral']

Love it!!!!!!

The premium camo gave me 100% more xp and I think I had the 50% xp flag going too.

Not my fault cruisers like to broadside a BB. Them German glass hulls are the best, but there guns are crazy accurate and easy to get citadels with. 

Edited by Bromance

@[member='War_Adm1ral']

Love it!!!!!!

The premium camo gave me 100% more xp and I think I had the 50% xp flag going too.

Not my fault cruisers like to broadside a BB. Them German glass hulls are the best, but there guns are crazy accurate and easy to get citadels with. 

haha. Yeah I myself just recent started the Colorado. I was focusing on German cruisers. They are almost as easy to get citadel hits on them as the Japanese Kuma. The Karlsruhe, KÖNIGSBERG, and NÜRNBERG have some pretty nasty guns on them.

York is the grinder. Turret speed is incredibly slow making it a steep learning curve. The Admiral is worth it though. Basically a York with normal turret speed.

Compare to Cleveland to Pensacola in changing the core dynamics of the cruiser line. On that note the Pepsi is crazy underrated, them 203's pack a huge punch but you can't spam he like the Cleveland.

I have started the grind on the NA servers so I can join in with you chaps sailing the seven sea's and giving the American pig dog a taste of good Japanese Steel :)  IGN Crazyassgaming