Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
War_Adm1ral

Powerball Anyone?

I got two tickets, if I do win, I am buying my parents a new house, my sister a new car for her budding family, a house for my brother's family and my oldest brother some cash because he is a loner, then I will buy a condo in the Chicago loop and take up investing. reason why is that the stae don't allow lotto winners to be anonymous and I am sure I will get unwelcome guest.

Edited by Visadin

Same here in GA. Actually a bill is attempted to be passed that if tonight's winner is in GA they would have to pay hundreds of millions to remain anonymous. It is ridiculous. This would make said individual a world celebrity due to the amount of winning they would receive. It would be dangerous to be on this planet. Edited by War_Adm1ral

Same here in GA. Actually a bill is attempted to be passed that if tonight's winner is in GA they would have to pay hundreds of millions to remain anonymous. It is ridiculous. This would make said individual a world celebrity due to the amount of winning they would receive. It would be dangerous to be on this planet.

I told myself that if I ever won I wouldn't won't anyone to know I won. While being in the military they always told us that, if you can avoid try not to make yourself a target for others.

I told myself that if I ever won I wouldn't won't anyone to know I won. While being in the military they always told us that, if you can avoid try not to make yourself a target for others.

Definitely considering that had only one person won this they would have become an instant celebrity. 

Couple of co workers were talking about what they would do and someone said they would just buy a mansion and fill it with hookers and cocaine. About 2 weeks later I read that story that one of the winners was found dead in his house from OD'ing on cocaine while partying with hookers. I printed that story out and taped it to his locker lol.

Couple of co workers were talking about what they would do and someone said they would just buy a mansion and fill it with hookers and cocaine. About 2 weeks later I read that story that one of the winners was found dead in his house from OD'ing on cocaine while partying with hookers. I printed that story out and taped it to his locker lol.

It definitely changes people and its sad it turns out like that.

I attempted the powerball once, and even thought my heart was racing because I knew that i wasn't going to win anything, I didn't win much back, but hey, at least I won something in return.

I can understand and draw a line where this powerball thing can get out of hand, at least I didn't succumb to it's dangerous power.

I think power ball and other gambling type of games are a waste/scam. Plus i would be scared if i won...people be chasing you down or something. If I won the big $$$ i would put  a mask on so people don't know what i look like xD