Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Chief_Rockie

A new Recruit having issues!

Hello everyone,

I have a new player trying to join the community, however, he is having a strange issue every time he tries to register on the forums.  It is saying something about turning off his addblocker, however, he said he has turned it off.  Can anyone provide me a little assistance so I can help this gamer become a ADK member? 

This is a really easy fix. Go in task manager and fully close it. If he right clicks it and close the server stay active and will still block it. If that does not work go into msconfig and then startup disable adguard or adblocker and restart. Problem solved mate let me know if you have more issues. Rockie solution also is a good workaround.

This is a really easy fix. Go in task manager and fully close it. If he right clicks it and close the server stay active and will still block it. If that does not work go into msconfig and then startup disable adguard or adblocker and restart. Problem solved mate let me know if you have more issues. Rockie solution also is a good workaround.