Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

We still have low numbers but it is slowly getting better. We are going to change things up a bit. Plus there is new stuff coming out in ark. And we are going to be ganding out cash prizes, like google playstore, paypal cash, steam cash & and even some prepaid credit card prizes. I am going to try to do an event on each server once a month and give away at least $10 for each server. We will also host events that will have in game prizes. How is everything. Haven't seen you around.

I play on a private server now due to lag and issues. CBF3's Ark Survival Evolved is what I and few friends play on now. The other servers are just to laggy and I got tired of getting my stuff stolen etc.

Well we have 3 different servers to choose from here. Some other good things about our servers are admins are always around and helping, we have lots of events, and soon we will be giving away steam cash, PayPal cash and google play cash (cash is going to be given every month-ish)

I am new to the server and this community. I found out about the server through a list of Ark Servers. I did notice some things that discouraged me. I almost left for another server.

I saw that the rules prohibit land grabbing. This is something I liked this aspect. However, I have seen places where this is present. It was difficult to find a place to build a house on the beach. This is where most new players build. I ended up building on Carnivore Island.

I am a veteran player, so Carnivore Island does not bother me. I did notice people are building water pens on the rivers. This is making it impossible to traverse rivers. Because I live on a island, I have to transport dinosaurs back to my island by raft so it makes it impossible to do this with river water pens shutting me out. I'm not complaining per say, I can work around the issued but others may not. I apologize in advance if this is not the place to voice these concerns. I only wished to comment on the low numbers mentioned.

If there are rivers being blocked, please note the location and let an admin know. We will come take a look at it. If it is causing a major issue, we will work with the player (owner of the bridge, waterpen, etc.) to get the situation resolved. To all players, keep in mind that we need to work with each other to survive. I firmly believe that if someone is thoughtful and kind to others, others will be thoughtful and kind in return. Please keep this thought in mind while building in locations that may have the potential to cause issues.

@[member='Lithicus'] Thank you for your candor and your opinions and observations have not gone un-noticed. I apologize for not replying to this sooner. I will be taking a look at the server and locations and size of everyone's bases in the near future.