Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sepii

Welcome me

im josh, i play h1z1 and league

as well as black ops 3

thank you 

if it was not for emmie and wormy i would have never joined. For them to be so friendly towards me, how could i not.

Hey, welcome!

I'm new myself (well technically). I joined up few months ago, but was too busy to fully get involved in the community and I'm very, very picky with gaming communities. I like to put lots of effort into doing my best to contribute and I think ADK might finally be the one. I hope we both have fun here ^.^

@[member='Sepii'] & @[member='Apex Zexsu'] We hope that you definitely consider us as a home for you in the future. Whenever y'all are ready to take that next step your more than welcome to fill out an application and review the requirements. Its not difficult at all. Hope to see you two around.

@[member='Sepii'] & @[member='Apex Zexsu'] We hope that you definitely consider us as a home for you in the future. Whenever y'all are ready to take that next step your more than welcome to fill out an application and review the requirements. Its not difficult at all. Hope to see you two around.

Aye, it's not hard at all, just gotta spend some time here :D

I'm still looking at what games to play lol, until then just going to be active in forums

Aye, it's not hard at all, just gotta spend some time here :D

I'm still looking at what games to play lol, until then just going to be active in forums

Nothing wrong with that. We support a lot of games and if there is enough community interest other games can be added to the sponsored list.

Nothing wrong with that. We support a lot of games and if there is enough community interest other games can be added to the sponsored list.

Well I play League of Legends atm so I'll try to see who plays it here, but for now I see that ADK dropped support on LoL? I mean at least it did back when I registered here in October tho not long ago I saw an RP giveaway event here in my e-mail.

I do play H1Z1 ocasionally but meh, I kinda got tired of shooters since I literally played shooters since I started gaming when I was 4 years old. Yes, I played Duke Nukem, Commande Ken, Doom and such games when I was 4 years old and I'm not a grown up man killing people like media seems to think... <.<

Haha joke aside, but yeah I got tired of shooters since Battlefield 3...they just kept on dissapointing me last few years so I jumped into other genres. I wanna get back into shooters badly but I'm still waiting for that one special "babe" that I will fall in love with.

I agree with you on shooters. I loved BF3 personally but BF4 seemed so different. I used to love COD back on the 4th one but honestly after MW2 gameplay has just gotten terrible. That is why I myself also focused on other genres like MMORPG and Adventure. I still think tons of players here in ADK play LoL. You best chance to immediately find them would be via TeamSpeak.

That is why I myself also focused on other genres like MMORPG and Adventure.

Haha same for me, same type of games. I love them now!

Anyways yeah, I'll have to jump into Ts3 soon then :D