Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
drazirahc

What are good picks in pre season 6?

With the major changes in masteries and items in the major pre season, I'm not sure what's considered meta anymore. Changes to AD items have made adcs and ad assassins seem really strong, but at the same time someone could use any ap mage effectively with the use of a well thought keystone mastery. Through personal observations, I've seen just about anything work in this new patch. A team stacked with 4 adcs seem to be having an equal amount of success as a team comp with a standard 2 or 3 tank, 2 or 3 damage dealer layout. Are there champions you can pick that are definantly stronger than others, or is the game more than ever based on a persons ability to use that champion effectively? i would like to hear people's opinions on this and i would love to hear some success stories regarding champions that people are using now that wouldn't necessarily work before the major patch. Thanks!

Mundo and just about any on hit devour/rage blade jungler (Jax, Kayle, Diana) right now are very strong. Other then that I find the hyper mobile champs such as Quinn and Rammus are rather difficult to handle if the player has even half a brain.

Yeah I agree with Veydeth. Also Fiora since her rework became a good pick top. She was a constant ban until last patch tho since some other champions took the throne, but Fiora is pretty broken on lane. Her damage is insanse and if you can use and time her W properly, you can win almost any match up. I play extremely aggressively since I'm that kind of player and it works miracles with Fiora. I do play defensively vs harder match ups or unfamiliar ones.

Mundo, Fiora, Jax, Illaoi aren't bad picks for top, you can even add Tahm Kench in. Kalista, Tristana and Lucian are really good ADCs now, you can add Miss Fortune to the list as well. Supports I like to play and switch often. I do main supps as a role the most so I'm familiar with all of them. Supports are a diverse bunch of champions, no support is ever bad, you just gotta make sure you pay attention to the enemy picks. I won't comment much for mid as I don't really play it.

Edited by Greenshaw

I find Lissandra to be a very reliable pick in the mid lane. It is very easy to proc thunderlords decree due to her Q harass. Plus her ult is very nice vs. assassins. And her overall teamfight is phenomenal.