Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Element

Funniest Champion Troll Builds

@[member='Joey']

I dont know if making him have a increased range so that he could actually be used as a ADC would be a good idea as a insta stun ADC could be classes "OP" i dont

thnk it would imo but im not RIOT staff lol

Well its not really OP, a good cait player also has an instastun for instance but it would give variety to TF gameplay and for ap carries make his cards just that little bit more menacing.

Attack speed Naut. Its dumb and doesn't work to well. But god it is funny to watch. Naut is one of my favorites champs and I decide to try it. It was great.

AD lb is hilarious.  If you're really looking to troll, take ad lb is great because the high ap base on the abilities and the high mobility.  It's the perfect troll because you can distortion in, auto attack some low hit target once, ks, get out, and laugh.

Attack Speed Darius. Don't expect to tank to much, but talk about getting Hem stacks and doing a high damage dunk. Plus its just funny to see him swing the axe like its a twig. If you do ATTSPD and Life steal then you can do quiet a bit. Wouldn't try it in ranked though. :P

The best is still the good old as nautilus, blaze it mao (but it's not working anymore with the new changes) :( and my new fauvorite, the new dunk master full ap lichbane gragas.

Any champion with an ohmwrecker is the best in the game, My personal favorite is with urgot, his shield and the ohmwrecker don't coordinate and leaves you in a weak place for any other champion in the game to kill you successfully just by looking at you.

Full tank/ap kogmaw allows you to suicide run into team with your deathrattle.

Move speed hecarim, the first hit is completely ridiculous in terms of burst, since you know, move speed increases his AD. I usually take:

Revive & Ghost (Must haves for even more movement speed!)

Youmuu's (Active is the only reason)

Homeguard Mobility Boots (More mobility, more power, and this build is really only good for the first hit anyway)

Mikaels

Zephyr

Twin Shadows

Last item can be almost anything, preferably anything with moar move speed

I have one hit a leona who had over 2k health with this thing after activating my e, reviving, ghosting, and using all the item actives.  it's literally too fast for anyone to react in time

Idk if its been metioned but my favorite troll legit build is AP varus 800 ap varus= 1 shot with 3 blight stacks+ulti Its so funnn!

Has anybody played the new gragus as the annoying tanky overload who is impossible of running away from? tanky, movement speed. Impossible to kill and god its annoying.

Twitch jungle is funny as shit. My favorite as him was when my team decided to do drag without me and all died, so I just got SoD and I just waddle my way down to drag pit all the while my team is pinging me to fall back, there's about 4 of them there and they're all at about half health, so I walk down there pop my ult and SoD....probably one of the easier quadra kills I've ever gotten. But of course I can't really call it a troll build because it works in ranked...but it's funny as shit to blow up they're entire team and then laugh on there dead bodies.

I just have to say it, but as of patch 4.13... just select to play Garen. funniest thing you can do, just wait for a team on team finder and wait to see who doesn't decide to see what champion you are playing and watch every adc or support disband from the team. funniest 5 minutes of my life. the comments, ahh hysterical.

Remember when you could stack Sunfire Capes? Rammus with Boots of Swiftness and 5 Caps or the same thing with twitch. Back when his stealth lasted basically forever. All you had to do was follow the enemies around. :D