Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Element

Funniest Champion Troll Builds

I'm simply bored out of my fudging mind and I want to get back into LoL. As a few of you may know, I do not do competitive or anything close to it. So no no to pvp in LoL, too many cry babies and blame-ers. So I want to play co-op but I've already tried most of the weird-ass builds to play co-op on.

I'm looking for suggestion, a build that fit into the coolest/funniest/craziest/derpiest/dumbest/trollish build of any champion to try on just to have fun. I want the teammates in co-op to be like "WTF, SHIT WE GOT A NOOB!"
Don't suggest me to get like inventory full of wards or "go without equipments". Not fun =/

A build that works, but doesn't suck really bad to the point where the bots can smash me to pieces. A legit build. Not like making Shen get manamune or riven to get AP items.

I've tried AP range building AD
manamune pantheon (effective if you're spamming Q and doing well without other items)
Pure attack speed

So yea, tl;dr, give a troll build that SHOULD work but considered "stupid" in normal/ranked.

Thanks in advance to all who suggest. Hopefully >_<

eve! need I say more? even though i used to main her.... still waiting on that rework.

lulu ap atkspd.
sejuani atkspd
ryze atkspd
vieg atkspd

basically atkspd on any mage. nunu is an exception.
nunu ad atkspd... actually, i gotta look into this. Edited by Johnny 5

did some nunu atk spd, but didn't get much items. just wit's end and roa. we had a very good ad bot and mid. dominated the match, and i didn't do much for my ult. oh, and good amumu jungle. but ill check it out again

[quote name='Joey' timestamp='1343894532' post='39665']
Leblanc Ad.att speed. always wanted to try that.
[/quote]

Ooh... works, Leblanc's abilities doesnt need to do damage to annoy people :D
THE JUKES! THE SILENCE! THE ULTIMATE COPY and the FAKE LEBLANC :D

Have you tried Boots of Swiftness or w/e (1k boots with movement speed 3) and 5 tiamats with Kayle? Funniest build I ever saw. Team fights are like DERP AUTO SMASH. Or you can try attack speed orianna but AP Attack Speed, her passive can hit for over 200 after 2 stacks on a target, or you can try playing a carry but building tanky.

[quote name='doughboy60' timestamp='1344200687' post='40289']
Have you tried Boots of Swiftness or w/e (1k boots with movement speed 3) and 5 tiamats with Kayle? Funniest build I ever saw. Team fights are like DERP AUTO SMASH. Or you can try attack speed orianna but AP Attack Speed, her passive can hit for over 200 after 2 stacks on a target, or you can try playing a carry but building tanky.
[/quote]

I'll try that Kayle with 5 Tiamats :D

Try tank Master Yi. I did that today and I was completely useless the entire 20 minutes of the match.

You could also try out AP Gangplank as only his ult and heal have any AP ratios so you will totally suck. i think so at least, hell his ult might end up being a really powerful nuke. Especially if you have a lot of cooldown reduction. i'm going to go test it out now in a co-op. Edited by Darth Meraj

Well AP Gangplank wasn't so bad, the only problem was that I completely forgot to get a Lich Bane, which means I didn't do jack for damage. It should be the first item I build. Otherwise, his heal not only cleanses any crowd control, but it's also got a 1:1 AP ratio. His ultimate was hitting like a truck by the end of the match, about 240 per cannonball. The only issue I had with it is that you have to rely on luck for a cannon ball to hit your target. It was amazing for clearing minions though. Not many champions can get tons of gold and experience from anywhere on the map.

[quote name='doughboy60' timestamp='1344200687' post='40289']
[/quote]

Went up against a team that they each had at least 2 Tiamats each if not more. . . they rolled us haha

I'm a pretty big fan of ad/aspd janna, her e is pretty fantastic with any sort of attack speed on herself. Guinsoo is also absurdly strong for her. I've seen people do an ad version of mundo as well that when it works is pretty amazing. A buddy of mine used to do ad kassadin too, and an ad shen can be pretty strong too.

try ap nasus your ult and e have decent ap ratios once ur e is lvl 3 it can kill the whole minion wave with proper placement and ur ult deals good damage after a few items you'll be doing 10% health a sec and an early item to get is liandrys torment because when you hit people with spells they lose percentage of ap whhich allows u to shred there health without much trouble good luck trying it out

I've heard AD Sona is almost good but never tried it... I like playing full AP/Supporty Sona on ARAM. Get chalice and max heals then build lots o' AP and CDR. You can turn on move speed and run away, heal, come back. You can support/heal your team where they are near impossible to kill and you can hit like a Mack Truck when your AP gets high. Chain cc is your enemy.

One of my friends favorite builds is grand teabag pantheon - Full ap pantheon, his ult and shield gets great ratios.  The sad part is when we win the game when he's using it.

Talking about troll picks, my favourite is Lux adc :D, It is very good because Lux has double shield, snare and slow :)

Second one would be ap ashe :P

Crit Mundo

Step 1: Pick Dr. Mundo

Step 2: Buy items until you have 100% crit chance.

Step 3: Watch as Dr. Mundo headbutts everything to death.

Step 4: Mundo goes where he pleases!

Full ADC TF was a fun one i use to like i even use to use it in normals as people never expect TF to go ADC so the build is what u would normaly build on a ADC with a minnor tweak as i would build a nashor's tooth on him also i found this to be really fun as TF can actually roll face with a full AD build besides adding a Nashor's tooth for the attack speed and little AP

i also use a Hybrid ryze build ( SE + Manamune  but its not such a troll build ) Obviously more then just those but thats my main ryze items lol

Full ADC TF was a fun one i use to like i even use to use it in normals as people never expect TF to go ADC so the build is what u would normaly build on a ADC with a minnor tweak as i would build a nashor's tooth on him also i found this to be really fun as TF can actually roll face with a full AD build besides adding a Nashor's tooth for the attack speed and little AP

i also use a Hybrid ryze build ( SE + Manamune  but its not such a troll build ) Obviously more then just those but thats my main ryze items lol

I too used to do ADC TF, I still do, its a fun build. If only they would increase his auto attack range and it could possible become viable in competitive. He would be the only adc with a instastun.

@[member='Joey']

I dont know if making him have a increased range so that he could actually be used as a ADC would be a good idea as a insta stun ADC could be classes "OP" i dont

thnk it would imo but im not RIOT staff lol