Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Paranoia Origins

Hey i'm looking for a serious rank duo teammate

reason why i ask cause i'm trying hard to get to gold before preseason is over. and i'm up to 70-80 points in silver 3 atm.

i've been different forums and different gaming communites and still havent found a rank team or rank duo

@[member='Paranoia Origins'] Hey soooo...This is the patch notes and game updates section and this post most certainly doesn't pertain to that.

If you want to apply for a ranked team go here

http://www.adkgamers.com/topic/135685-official-adk-ranked-team/

There's no guarantee that you'll get on the team but you can try.

If you want a duo actually hop onto TS and find people you can play with.  I'm not going to shove someone with you to duo, and I doubt any one else on the leadership team will.  Also right sections of the forums to, that'd be nice.

@[member='Paranoia Origins'] to further along with what taco said about finding a duo, you gotta hop in with people and play normals first man. No way im going to tell someone to duo with you when they have never played with you before. Thats the beauty of normal games, you get the chance to see what playstyles you like and then you can ask them to duo with you. Just hop in ts with guys already playing and ask to play with them, we dont bite.

Well a person's rank doesn't really matter.  I've known Diamonds that I'd rather not have to duo with lol.  Everyone has their own play-style and idea of what calls are good ones.  You need to find someone who thinks like you do.  For me, I love people who are consistently rotating around the map, keeping it warded, and looking for new objectives to challenge.  Others like people who just sit and farm their lane all game.  To each their own.

Hello im ranked bronze 3 and am looking for a support duo partner at the moment awell Hit Me Up Add SUmmoner name Thxz GUYS !>