Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Greenshaw

Official ADK ranked team

So everyone has been asking over and over about if ADK has a ranked team. The answer for awhile has been "no, we do not, but you are more than welcome to try and make one" This has gone on forever and we've decided to finally sponsor one.

So myself and @[member='Ceroloth'] will be putting together one ranked team for ADK. We will begin making this team today and will continue the process through mid January. We are looking for 8 players, 5 main and 3 subs, that are willing to work together and enjoy playing ranked play. This will not be a super serious "we are going to be lcs" team but we would like for it to be a competitive experience.

So requirements to join:

1. ADK member or applicant
  2. Original account on LoL
  3. In good standing with riot (cant have chat restrictions or other bans)
  4. Voice comms are required, be in ts and have a working mic
  5. Willing to listen to coaches/managers
  6. Willing to improve and play champs outside comfort zone if needed
  7. Want to win.
  8. **** If you rage or cannot handle criticism then do not apply

How to apply:

1. Link your LoLking below
  2. State your preferred 2 roles for the team
  3. State your general availability. Ex: My mains are adc and jg and im generally free on Wednesday and Saturday nights.

How the process will go with applying for the team:

1. Cero and I will get in touch with you and see what kind of person you are ingame
  2. Cero and I will look over your lolking and current play-style and see if it meshes well with the current members of the team
  3. Cero and I will contact you about trying out for the team
  4. The tryout process will involve about a week or 2 of games with current members or prospects for the team
  5. Cero and I will update your post as we get more info on you **If you change what we write on your post, you will disqualify yourself
  6. Cero and I will contact you further if you have made the team

Current Roster:

1. ADK Greenshaw- Role: Manager, coach, fill role atm-Possible jungler
  2. Ceroloth- Role: Manager, coach, fill role atm- Possible mid
  3. ADK Pocket- Role: Analyst, mid lane sub
  4. Settleflame- Role: Starting top lane

Current Tryout List:

1. Top- kawaii vs  draz
  2. Jungle- Green vs paper
  3. Mid- Ceroloth vs Veydeth
  4. ADC- showbiz vs lee
  5. Sup- Veydeth vs Kawaii vs paranioa vs paper vs bonfire

******* all this will be subject to change as LoL leadership sees fit. This is a learning process for all of us. But as a side note, we want the best group we can make in ADK. So if you are in bronze, lets be real here, you probably don't have a chance; however, If you are d2 but an asshole, sorry im taking the g2 who works better with the team over you.

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28440659
  2. Preferred roles would be top lane and jg
  3. I'm free to play most nights after 10 central, but my main two free nights are Wednesday past 7 pm central and all day Saturday.

[attachment=7175:why i jungle.png]

*********Ceroloth's Tryout notes:

1. Played Shaco Jungle - Played Shaco extremely well by ganking and securing enemy camps and having full dragon control.
  2. Played Elise Jungle - Played elise very well. Built tanky to ensure he wasnt going to die when he decided to just waltz in and say hi to the enemy team overall great play.
  3. Played Aatrox Jungle - This game shouldn't even count but overall the game was great you played well and counter jungled when you got the chance also we had drag and baron control.
  4. Played Moakai top - Showed the might of the tree however you slightly got pissed this game and left the channels which is better then staying in them and making everybody miserable but also made comms harder. Overall was a great game that you helped carry because we had an afk jungler. Also you were always noticing the Yasuo about to ult so you would root him to stop the damage.

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/47470834
  2. Preferred roles support or mid, can play control mages mid if needed.
  3. Weekends work best for me, but schedule atm can be flexible.

***** Ceroloth's Tryout Notes:

Played Braum and Blitzcrank, Both times he played very well with my play style of passive early then aggressive when we gain item advantage, Warded bot lane bushes well however didn't get any super deep wards in the enemy jungle. Also he romed once or twice could use some brushing up though.

1. Played Blitzcrank - Good overall game but in lane you missed a lot of pulls and only hit 4 in lane, Also you need to work on zoning with this champ if you are going to play him, make the enemy scared of the blitz.
  2. Played Naut - You played this champion Fantastic in lane and out of lane you were properly zoning in lane and making the enemy fear you. Out of lane you zoned them out of objectives which made them easy to obtain.
  3. Played Morgana - Didn't use W in lane enough for poke, don't get me wrong the lane was a crap stomp but it would have been more of one with those W's on the ground. Landed bindings mostly all the time setting the adc up for kills constantly which ultimately won use the game great play on this champ. Also your zoning by engaging was fantastic.
  4. Played Nami - Great lane presence even when we were sort of behind played back while still poking with w and q allowing the adc to poke for free as well. When being ganked you disengaged very well with ult and got us out of a lot of sticky situations definitely one of your better supports

****** Greenshaw's Tryout Notes:

1. Played Blitz: Zoned with pulls, ulted divers, exhuasted the carries, wards were lacking but jungler wasnt putting any pressure 
  2. Played Braum: laning phase was superb, team fought well, roamed well
  3. Played leona: Lane presence was solid and you set up ganks really well. Maybe work on roaming with her post 6 but overall spot on play, your ults were really good for locking down opponents. My only criticism was that you never used leona ulty as the initial engage, but i never called for that so i dont know if thats a you or me thing.
  4. Played morg: Very good lane shove and poke on enemy adc, work on ulty timing. Alot of times you would morg ult at max range and they would get out of your tether, try chaining r-q-r or getting closer when you ult. Also same as your leona, try roaming some if you can.
  5. Played braum again- spot on braum play, roamed with me early and ulted to peel or engage whenever it was called. I think this guy is your best champ right now, maybe work on shield positioning but other than that i got nothing.
  6. Played thresh- honestly, your thresh needs some work. I noticed you missed more flays than you hit and your boxes were slow to be put down. In other words, when you would ult, it would be late or not needed. Be more proactive with your ults. Also, good lantern use but remember you can always use it in lane to scare off enemy if you guys are trying to freeze the wave. Also, work on roaming with him, thresh can destroy other lanes with his cc, use it.
Edited by Greenshaw
Updating app

1. https://www.lolking.net/account/

2. I feel my nes troles are either top,mid,

3. im free everytime from 5 est to when ever

greenshaw edit********* http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/45725721

***********Greenshaw's Tryout notes:

1v1 vs green

1. Played nid into swain- So you died the first time because you chose to all in level 3 in swain's minions. Swain ironically didnt level w but if he had you would have been destroyed. Poke before you choose to all in with nid. Second time you died because you got greedy for cs. If behind just let them crash wave into tower.
  2. Played wukong into renekton- honestly you just didnt respect renektons damage, you used w to engage on renekton and left yourself no escape. 
  3. Ilaio into yas- flashed lvl 1, and you just didnt respect damage again. Your playing wayyyyy to aggressive in these matches.
Edited by Greenshaw
app denied, apply later after you have improved on communication and understanding champ builds and runes/masteries

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32258669

2. My Preferred roles are Mid and ADC. 

3. Im Free Anytime Except Tuesday's and Thursday's 5-8 PM Central time and every Wednesday from 5-10:30 PM.

************Greenshaw's Tryouts Notes:

1. Played Syndra: Very good lane presence, set up ganks, cs'd well, played teamfights properly, used ult e combo for zone control, did not ward at all when pushing, was open to early ganks via pushing
  2. Played Karma: Very good lane presence, set up ganks, cs'd well, played teamfights properly, peel for carries and empowered shield on team during burst from enemy, roamed well, zoned around objectives
  3. Played vayne adc: Good laning presence, had a very easy matchup, early aggression scored early kills, bad e usage, split pushed with no wards
  • 1v1 vs pocket
  1. Annie into brand- missed 17 q minion executes, due to that you stood to auto the cs and brand got free poke, brand multiple times used w on wave and you never used an ability on him or punish him for missing you. The first death on you was simply because you didnt flash his w or his q, either one you could have flashed and lived or flashed and engaged him due to w down.
  2. Ahri into heimer- went oom due to heimer push, walked into his turret range to clear a turret with 1 minion vs 7 of his, massively lost trade due to that, failed to establish any form of poke due to poor early game management vs heim, he got to set up free turret push without taking any damage
  • Back to regular gameplay
  1. Played renekton into talon- I was super worried early about it because i figured you might not understand the matchup, i was wrong. Great job overall, good to know i can rely on you for that pocket pick into talon.
  2. Played leblanc into lissandra- honestly you played very good but you had the worst cs ive ever seen from a lb. Your reasoning was "well im not comfortable on this champ", i can understand that but you cannot rely on that excuse. Push yourself and get good at csing with her, you do that and i honestly think you could pick lb into anything.
Edited by Greenshaw
Updating app

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/44461504

2. I prefer ​MID, JUN

3. I am generally free each weekday after 6 PM, and most weekends anytime. Just need a Heads up to plan accordingly.

I know I am not the best player in the world but I would like to play on a ranked team and grow as a player.​

Greenshaw's final notes:

1. Without going into detail and calling you out- attitude problems. If you cant handle losing matchups without tilting or someone getting onto you for something then its hard to find you a spot. 
Edited by Greenshaw
final update- declined for now

1.  http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22953864

2.  Prefer Mid or Top

3.  Most nights @ 7pm mst for at least an hour and weekends 

***************Greenshaw's tryout notes

1. 1v1 vs ceroloth
  2. Brand into annie- punished his q and auto cast frames with w's, punished his positioning by minions with e spread poke. Overall, was a good game but you had 2 flaws: You were pushed to his tower with no mana for a solid minute, and you went 4 dorans ring. 
  3. heimer into ahri- hard pushed non stop but its heimer with thunderlords so you can get away with that; however, if you are going to play that style then you need to go barrier or heal  

****************Ceroloth's Tryout notes:

1. 1v1 scrim vs Ceroloth
  2. Ryze Vs Xerath - Ok so you were out farming me by 10 until you severley underestimated Ryze damage and stayed to close to me when I hit level 6. After that first kill Ryze snowballs pretty hard allowing him to get more damage and you underestimated it 3 more times before realizing that oh Ryze does a ton of damage. After those 4 kills it was pretty much over and i started to out farm you do to your mistakes constantly. Also as Xerath dont worry so much on hitting your q's on champions cause its very easy to dodge unless you stun first then use w then q after they have been stunned and slowed.  

Green final edit******** Accepted as a mid lane sub and analyst position. You will have a more backseat role but you will be crucial to our success. Go ahead and start practicing more mid champs and watch some mid lane streams to increase your lane knowledge.

Edited by Greenshaw
Accepted as mid lane sub and analyst

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27110891

2. Support or Top

3. I'm free Tuesdays - Sundays anytime after 6:00pm

**************Greenshaw's Tryout notes:

1. Played jax top- Strong laning presence, set up ganks over and over, dove in teamfights to kill adc, overall great play
  2. Played daruis- got fb, set up good 2 ganks, bad csing that game due to lane pressure from olaf, ganked numerous times with no wards, ended up feeding olaf pretty hard, but had more impact in teamfights and objectives than enemy olaf
  3. Played Gnar top- beat a renekton in lane and put really good split push pressure on the map, rotated to dragons a little late early but came in with clutch cc late game for baron fights
  4. Played quinn top- dominated laning phase, set up easy ganks, fell a little low in cs at first but caught back up later. Need to roam more with quinn, you split push almost too much for cs.
  5. Played renekton- its renekton, you won laning phase hard and won early game for us. Put a lot of pressure on the enemy jungle and opened up the map for us to make plays bottom.
  6. Played gangplank- you went vs a riven which is his hardest lane matchup pre tri-force buy. You died once but managed to gain a cs lead, then you set up easy ganks with your ult to get ahead and then split pushed pretty hard. Overall fantastic play considering the matchup.

**************Ceroloth's tryout notes:

1. Played Jax top - Won his lane, warded, and did well in team fights. Always looked for the Adc first before focusing others.
  2. Played Darius top - Got a little ruffed up in lane case of maybe not knowing Olaf's early damage, not to good of CS that game due to pressure. Had a pretty good impact in Team fights and objective control.

*********************Greenshaw's final note:

• Naming you current start for top lane until someone else shows they can have the same lane dominance and can communicate better. 
  • Start working on fiora top as that is a current power pick and possibly some mundo if its ever left open
Edited by Greenshaw
upating app

Might as fucking well

****** Greenshaw's notes on tryouts

• Played bard: lane presence was ok, roamed very well, zoned with ulties, wards was lacking in enemy jg routes but around objectives was fine

******Ceroloth's Tryout Notes

• Played Bard - Romed super well, lane presence could use some work (Poke and pressure), Learn to ward in enemy jungle scrublord so you can see them before the arrive. Group well with team at objectives.

******Joey's Notes

• Played being drunk, was cute but didn't really shine in the love department. Needs lot of work when he finally reaches adulthood. Live long and prosper .

**********Greenshaw's notes on joey's notes

• Are you drunk?

**********Phreaktaco's notes on Green's note on Joey's note

• No I was.

**********Ceroloth's notes on Green's Notes on Joey's Notes on Taco's notes

• Fucking lightweight

******************Greenshaw's Final edit:

You are fantastic on bard but thats all you have going on for you right now, pick up other champs just as well as your bard then reapply.

Edited by Greenshaw
Final edit, pick up more champs then reapply

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48096411#matches

2. I prefer to Top lane or Mid lane

3. I live in Pacific time and I can play mostly when ever after 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

**********Greenshaws tryout notes:

1. Played adc tf- didnt die much, very good with ulting out of ganks but had no lane presence or teamfight presence
  2. Played kalista- 19 cs at 5 minutes, no lane pressure, did have good ults to combo cc 
Edited by Greenshaw
Declined for now, apply later. Work and basic champion mechanics and learning how to counter the meta champs.

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48235102
2. ADC/JG, top or mid if neccessary
3. New work schedule, free most days after 3, and every Saturday. EST.

Greenshaw's tryout notes:

1. Cant try you out if you are never on, have yet to see you in ts or game client
  2. Could never get ahold of you
Edited by Greenshaw
updating app

[url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22828700"]http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22828700[/url]

Pick me pick me!!

Anything but adc plz

Evenings and weekends are free

1. need to see you on actual meta and power picks, youve played nothing but galio, shen, and kennen
  2. Played galio- won laning phase and had good ults once teamfights started, need to learn to flank with galio ults to set up some fights since you can speed up then flash in. Just be more agressive when teamfighting, and make sure you ward early.
  3. You need to pick 2 roles or your app will not continue
Edited by Greenshaw
updating app

1. [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/59020017"]http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/59020017[/url]
2. Support Main, Adc 2nd Main
3. No Graphic Design Job yet so Time zone AND availability: CST (Central Standard Time) - (Open all week)

Greenshaw's Tryout notes:

1. Extremely reliant on raka currently, we've all told you to play other champs since she is a top ban
  2. You get tilted super easy right now in lane if you dont get kills or if you get ganked
  3. Played raka- yeah you know this champ mechanics pretty well since it is your main, warded well and applied pressure well. Ulted when asked for but never really told anyone your cd's for it or when it was up. Also you start coin and a faeire charm..................this leaves you open to early harass and early kill pressure on yourself.
  4. Played nami- very good with heal/damage poke, under utlilized your w when your adc would engage, bubbles were decent and ulty use was very poor in aim. You had the right timing but they just never seemed to hit as an engage.
Edited by Greenshaw
updating app

1) http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21671310

2) Preferred roles, Support, top lane

3) Available times: every day until 1pm pst to 5pm pst am very flexible

Greenshaw Tryout notes: 

1. Going over your LoLking, first thought was you die alot. Havent played with you much support yet but thats something you can work on.
  2. Need to see you play power picks, all you do is play poppy atm and we cant get any data from that
Edited by Greenshaw
Updating app

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/59809020

ADC, JG/Mid secondary

Available all the time right now, after 6 after I get a job lulz.

• ​General gameplay
  1. ​You tend to take alot of free poke from the enemy laner in terms of skillshot poke, ex: ez q, ziggs everything, corki q. Take some time and look up the ranges on those champs abilities or remember to position yourself while csing to not take free poke. Same applies to when you lane vs naut and thresh. You really are not respecting their hook range at all when i would come to gank for you. Back up and use your gap closer to catch up once im behind them, do not let them kill you before i get there. That will be a big problem if it persists.
  2. Pretty good at last hitting, make sure to poke the enemy laner when he is in his auto animation frames.
  3. Dont rely on your support to get poke off for you. You've done a good job with this so far, but there are some games where you get behind pretty hard in xp because you get poked out and the enemy never took any damage.
  4. Respect death timers and people's ability to catch you out. I didnt really notice this till i went back and watched film. You died 18 times in 6 games due to getting caught out or not backing off once we took an objective. Have to work on map awareness
  5. Go over build paths with me or look up current best tier build paths. You went essence reaver first on corki (sneaky would call you shit for that), grabbed runaans on jinx (you have q waveclear, why do you need runaans?). Just brush up on them and try to figure out what is most optimal ( I had to do this almost every 2 weeks when i mained adc)
  6. Wait for your tank line to initiate, this was something i had to work on as well when i played adc. You are our ace in the hole when it comes to teamfight damage, you CANNOT be on the front line when they have a hard engage comp. This will be easier when settle is back as he will body block on the front line and we can peel for you properly, but in general stay on the back line unless we have a comp where you are our main engage.
Edited by Greenshaw
Updating app

@[member='Wormy'] Need you to pick two roles, i understand your being flexible but I need to know what 2 roles you want to play. Im not going to try you out at every position.

@[member='Wormy'] Need you to pick two roles, i understand your being flexible but I need to know what 2 roles you want to play. Im not going to try you out at every position.

I will try out for Jungle and Top.

1. Here's my LoL king: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23273095

2. my preferred roles are top and jungle

3. I'm available weekdays 3:00-9:00 CST, and pretty much any time during the weekend.

1. I need to see you play current champs and power picks, you dick around too much in normals for me to get any solid read right now besides your one renekton game
  2. Played renekton- Went vs daruis was 4-0 by 12 minutes and took tower, never needed help to get ahead but you did stay top wayyyyy to long early. Get the early advantage, shove the wave and roam mid or bot, need you around teamfights and objectives early.
Edited by Greenshaw
updating app

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/59809020

ADC, JG/Mid secondary

Available all the time right now, after 6 after I get a job lulz.

• ​General gameplay
  1. You tend to take alot of free poke from the enemy laner in terms of skillshot poke, ex: ez q, ziggs everything, corki q. Take some time and look up the ranges on those champs abilities or remember to position yourself while csing to not take free poke. Same applies to when you lane vs naut and thresh. You really are not respecting their hook range at all when i would come to gank for you. Back up and use your gap closer to catch up once im behind them, do not let them kill you before i get there. That will be a big problem if it persists.
  2. Pretty good at last hitting, make sure to poke the enemy laner when he is in his auto animation frames.
  3. Dont rely on your support to get poke off for you. You've done a good job with this so far, but there are some games where you get behind pretty hard in xp because you get poked out and the enemy never took any damage.
  4. Respect death timers and people's ability to catch you out. I didnt really notice this till i went back and watched film. You died 18 times in 6 games due to getting caught out or not backing off once we took an objective. Have to work on map awareness
  5. Go over build paths with me or look up current best tier build paths. You went essence reaver first on corki (sneaky would call you shit for that), grabbed runaans on jinx (you have q waveclear, why do you need runaans?). Just brush up on them and try to figure out what is most optimal ( I had to do this almost every 2 weeks when i mained adc)
  6. Wait for your tank line to initiate, this was something i had to work on as well when i played adc. You are our ace in the hole when it comes to teamfight damage, you CANNOT be on the front line when they have a hard engage comp. This will be easier when settle is back as he will body block on the front line and we can peel for you properly, but in general stay on the back line unless we have a comp where you are our main engage.

Appreciate the tips, will work on these.  Never built an essence reaver first on corki in my life though... Lol

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/519063#profile
  2. Prefered roles would be ADC/Support
  3. Free to play monday - saturday 4pm-11pm est sunday all day

************Greenshaw's Tryout notes:

1. Im going to go ahead and deny you for support, you are good at off meta picks or oddball comps but you just arent good on the staple supports atm. 
  2. For ADC i need to see you play more than ashe and i need to see you play aggressive, so work on that for now
Edited by Greenshaw
Updating app

Appreciate the tips, will work on these.  Never built an essence reaver first on corki in my life though... Lol

Yeah mb there, i was ingame with you and saw you had it first item slot and assumed you bought that. 

1. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/59020017
2. Support Main, Adc 2nd Main
3. No Graphic Design Job yet so Time zone AND availability: CST (Central Standard Time) - (Open all week)

Greenshaw's Tryout notes:

1. Extremely reliant on raka currently, we've all told you to play other champs since she is a top ban
  2. You get tilted super easy right now in lane if you dont get kills or if you get ganked
  3. Played raka- yeah you know this champ mechanics pretty well since it is your main, warded well and applied pressure well. Ulted when asked for but never really told anyone your cd's for it or when it was up. Also you start coin and a faeire charm..................this leaves you open to early harass and early kill pressure on yourself.
  4. Played nami- very good with heal/damage poke, under utlilized your w when your adc would engage, bubbles were decent and ulty use was very poor in aim. You had the right timing but they just never seemed to hit as an engage.

@Greenshaw: I just started playing brand and lux support, but i have a bigger list for champs and reason i was playing soraka so much cause i wanted her to be my no1 top maxed champ (which has been done)

Edited by Paranoia Origins

@Greenshaw

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21981683

Support/Jungle

Availability is Friday/Saturday/Sunday, can play everyday though after 5PM Pacific to around 10 PM pacific Monday-Thursday. Friday/Saturday/Sunday is pretty much whenever, just need a set schedule. 

Edited by Bonfire