Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Phreaktaco

Snowdown 2015

Hey peoples it's that lovely time of the year again, the time when we throw our cards at Riot for cute, adorable, and bundled up skins.  With the release of Snowdown this year comes a multitude of crap that I know all of you will inevitably buy and returning game modes.

Skins New and Old

Lets start this off with some skins.  This year Riot has created three equally adorable and awesome skins for us: Snow Day Syndra, Snow Day Bard, and last but certainly not least, Snow Day Gnar.

[attachment=7134:snow day crap.jpg]

Here are some of the awesome Loading Screens Riot made up.

Syndra

[attachment=7135:snow day syndra.png]

Bard

[attachment=7136:snow day bard.png]

And my favorite Gnar

[attachment=7137:snow day gnar.png]

These new Snowdown skins are sitting at a cool (ha get it cool...because it's winter and it's cold) 975 RP until the 14th were they will then shoot up to a not so cool 1350 RP.

With the release of these new skins comes the reopening of the legacy vault and the return of last Snowdown's skins: Snow Day Malzahar, Ziggs, and Singed.

Also with coming along with the festivities comes a multitude of bundles which I'm not gunna list because there's like thirty one skins in all of them

Have a link though

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/snowdown-coming

More Snowdown stuff

Along with the multitude of skins that are being released comes two Snowdown Icons, a bundled minion icon and icy minion icon, and one adorable Penguin Skier Ward Skin.

[attachment=7138:bundled icon.png] [attachment=7139:icy icon.png]

Snowdown Minions

Yeah you heard me cute, bundled up, murderous, stupid  minions will be entering the Rift on December 10th and sticking around till it heats up at the end of this patch, go join them on the Rift while you have the chance.

SNOWBALLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!

What would winter be without a Snowball fight.  from 12/10-1/7 you'll be able to show your internet friends some love by throwing a metaphorical snowball at them that will grant them one of four Snowdown icons.  You can get these icons for a cheap 100 IP.

Poros Poros and more Poros

These adorable little things are what makes Snowdown what it is to the majority of the player base and with the return of Snowdown comes the return of all six Poro Icons and Ward Skins.

Self Mystery Gifting

Because what says the holidays like gifting yourself digital crap because you have no friends.  From December 10th through the 15th you'll be able to send your self a mystery gift.  Mystery Champion costs 490 RP, Mystery Skin 490 RP, Mystery Ward 380 RP, Mystery Chest 790 RP, and finally a Myster Icon for 150 RP.

Legendary Snowballing 

A new feature that Riot is implementing this Snowdown  is when you buy a Legendary Skin you will be gifted a free Mystery Skin, if that Mystery Skin happens to be another Legendary Skin you'll be given another Mystery Skin, hence the title.

The King Has Returned 

And finally with the return of Snowdown comes the Return of the Great Poro King and all his fluffyness.

If  by chance you enjoy playing Howling Abyss or you hate it like most people, an old game mode will be thrown at you, The Legend of The Poro King.  The gist of the game mode is when you land 10 snowballs on an enemy champion The Poro King will appear and help you siege the enemies towers.  Kinda like a Siege Minion, except you know, fluffier and with a giant tongue and crown.

And with that I'm done.  I hope all of you enjoy the Holidays, whatever you celebrate, and hope to see you on the Rift. 

Self Mystery Gifting

Because what says the holidays like gifting yourself digital crap because you have no friends.  From December 10th through the 15th you'll be able to send your self a mystery gift.  Mystery Champion costs 490 RP, Mystery Skin 490 RP, Mystery Ward 380 RP, Mystery Chest 790 RP, and finally a Myster Icon for 150 RP.

Cried laughing at that first line