Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Application~

IGN: ParaniaOrigins (NA), Paranoia0rigins(EU WEST)

Current League/ELO: Silver 5 (NA), Silver 3(EU WEST)

Main role/Second Role: Support 1st Main, AD Carry 2nd Main

Champion pool: Sona, Leona, Nami, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Blitzcrank, Karthus, Nasus, Azir, Karma, Kindred, Jinx, Teemo, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Soraka, Ahri, Lucian, Katarina, Caitlyn, Thresh, Yauso, Udyr, Sivir, Zilean, Master Yi, Ashe, Nautilus, Annie, Zed, Alistar, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Darius, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Garen, Gnar, Janna, Kayle, Malphite, Numu, Rammus, Ryze, Shyvaina, Skamer, Syndra, Talon, Trydamere, Veigar, Vi, Vladimir, Warwock, Wukong!

^- all the champs i currently own on (NA)

Have mic and teamspeak: Yes & Yes

Time zone AND availability (Be specific - Day & time available): CST (Central Standard Time) - (Open all week)

Willing to shot call? Not good ehough to makes calls but willing to learn how to.

Contact information: mosby.dga@gmail.com, on team-speak often

Best word to describe you: LIkes working with the team, willing to listen to commands during game, can get alot of criticism, good listener, willing to learn more skills, helpful, teamplayer.

Biggest Weakness in game: Lets see if i had to say to be being yalled at during game which makes me make bad choices, always getting blamed for no reason which throws me off.

Biggest Weakness out of game: No one to play league rank with, i've asked and made posts on here and team-speak and hardly get anything back, or be told no they dont want to play.

Application

Best word to describe you: LIkes working with the team, willing to listen to commands, can get alot of criticism, good listener, willing to learn more skills, helpful, teamplayer.

-unzips- 

hello.....

yeah like i'll find people to play rank games with XD tryed many other gaming groups like this one

No worries homie. 

Put in an application and get your ass in our teamspeak and start finding folks to play with. 

No worries homie. 

Put in an application and get your ass in our teamspeak and start finding folks to play with. 

well i'll see how this group works, problemly laughed at when i asked for a rank team on here.

but i cant find anyone or a group of people (not randoms) who dont go afk, or quiet at the start, middle or end of the game. and so on

@[member='Paranoia Origins']

Honestly the best question i can ask you is this. Are you only looking for a group of 5 people to play ranked with? or are you just looking for people to play with? Depending on how you answer that question will determine what all you can get out of this community. 

Currently ADK does not have ranked teams nor do we sponsor them. The main problem we had with that was setting up times to play and finding groups that actually could play together without getting mad at each other. The main reason that was a problem was due to a lack of proper leadership. Now ADK will be putting together two ranked teams in the next 1-2 months or so and will have proper management on both of those. But i will be blunt here, adk is looking for the best of the best in ADK or potential recruits. So if you step up and prove you could play on either of the two teams, then you will have a spot. But this is something everyone will be fighting for. If your up for it then be on the lookout in the next few days for a post regarding ranked teams.

The second answer to the original question. ADK currently is something that I absolutely love, we are a group of 15-20 active members that all play at different times, but we all are willing to play together. Right now you could probably hop on and find at least 5-7 people that would be willing to play with you. We also offer inhouse nights on sundays, and small tournaments on saturdays to bring the community together and play against each other. These are opportune times to find people you enjoy playing with and maybe team up with them to play more games. We also get one or two groups of 5 going everyday from 4-12 pm that are generally open for someone to hop in for a game or two.

Plain and simple-

If you are only here to be on a ranked team then ADK may not be for you. We are in the process of creating those, but its not something will be completed in the next week or maybe month. I will take my time with this to set it up properly and insure that our members get the most out of it, and its not something that I will let people rush me on.

If you are looking for a group of peeps to play with and enjoy playing with then ADK is probably best for you. Hop into the channels and browse the forums and see if this is what you are looking for. ADK honestly accepts pretty much any type of players into our community and we look to try to fit people in where we can. I myself love playing off builds like ADC ahri, ap tryn, ap shaco, etc.. and no one really complains as long as you dont make a negative environment to play in.

But I will say this, what you get out of this community will directly correlate with what you put in.

@[member='Paranoia Origins']

Honestly the best question i can ask you is this. Are you only looking for a group of 5 people to play ranked with? or are you just looking for people to play with? Depending on how you answer that question will determine what all you can get out of this community. 

Currently ADK does not have ranked teams nor do we sponsor them. The main problem we had with that was setting up times to play and finding groups that actually could play together without getting mad at each other. The main reason that was a problem was due to a lack of proper leadership. Now ADK will be putting together two ranked teams in the next 1-2 months or so and will have proper management on both of those. But i will be blunt here, adk is looking for the best of the best in ADK or potential recruits. So if you step up and prove you could play on either of the two teams, then you will have a spot. But this is something everyone will be fighting for. If your up for it then be on the lookout in the next few days for a post regarding ranked teams.

The second answer to the original question. ADK currently is something that I absolutely love, we are a group of 15-20 active members that all play at different times, but we all are willing to play together. Right now you could probably hop on and find at least 5-7 people that would be willing to play with you. We also offer inhouse nights on sundays, and small tournaments on saturdays to bring the community together and play against each other. These are opportune times to find people you enjoy playing with and maybe team up with them to play more games. We also get one or two groups of 5 going everyday from 4-12 pm that are generally open for someone to hop in for a game or two.

Plain and simple-

If you are only here to be on a ranked team then ADK may not be for you. We are in the process of creating those, but its not something will be completed in the next week or maybe month. I will take my time with this to set it up properly and insure that our members get the most out of it, and its not something that I will let people rush me on.

If you are looking for a group of peeps to play with and enjoy playing with then ADK is probably best for you. Hop into the channels and browse the forums and see if this is what you are looking for. ADK honestly accepts pretty much any type of players into our community and we look to try to fit people in where we can. I myself love playing off builds like ADC ahri, ap tryn, ap shaco, etc.. and no one really complains as long as you dont make a negative environment to play in.

But I will say this, what you get out of this community will directly correlate with what you put in.

Looking for a group of 5 to play ranked with and rank up together pretty much