Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
M0NAC0

I just want to introduce myself.....My name is Humpty.....

Just kidding my name is Mike. I am a 35 year old Project coordinator in Green Bay, WI. I have been on and favorited your BF servers and played quite a bit on them in the past. Not sure why, but I finally decided to check out your site and I was pleased to see that you are a very diverse group in the games you play. I play BF, BFH, Minecraft, ARMA series, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, Fallout series, Skyrim and on and on. I dont like to commit myself to just one game or genre. My hobbies include SCUBA diving, hunting, fishing, hiking, traveling and of course PC gaming. I hope to become part of your group at some point but for now I'll just lurk in the shadows, meet some of you and play on a couple of your servers if you dont mind. Im interested in your Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, ARMA and BF servers right now but may venture into others as the feeling arises. Thanks for checking this out and I hope to see some of you on TS. I can usually be found playing daily from 730pm-10pm central time.

It's great to meet you buddy! I look forward to meeting you in the TS, just in case you do not have the ts or have lost it, it is ts.adkgamers.com and just come on and meet some of the guys and have fun. The requirements are simple 20 forum posts of at least 1-3 complete sentences no spam ( and after that you don't even have to post anymore, but do check the forums because there's a lot of news we put up and a lot of giveaways too you could miss out on, I know i won 2 free games already :D And my buddy won Fallout 4 in the giveaway 3 weeks ago.) And 10 hours of Teamspeak/game-time. So like you said of laying back and lurking to see how the community is try to get some posts in as well so when you choose to put in your application (which counts as one post) you will have the post count hopefully done. And any hours you log on TS before application count towards your hours. :D. So whenever you're ready come find an admin, a manager or a recruiter and we will be glad to set you up!  |B)

@[member='M0NAC0'] Welcome to ADK! I hope you decide to join our ranks as an ADK member! :) We do have a great community here and I am sure you would be a great addition. Please feel free to hop on our teamspeak and come hang out down at ARK. You don't have to own the game to come have fun! Hope to see you around.

Edited by Stealthy Chicken Butt