Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PacoSan

How is Wildstar now??

I got wildstar when it first came out and i loved it but once i got to a certain level the leveling got difficult and i couldnt take much of it so i gave up. how is the game now? any improvements worthy of bringing a fallen soul back to life?!

Hey @[member='PacoSan']. Since it's release the game has really improved.

Questing has been streamlined, dungeons and gear was revamped and we have witnessed a population boom since F2P.

But, keep in mind some parts of the game are still challenging. Vet dungeons and Raids can still wipe a group if people don't know what to do and don't communicate.

All in all, the game is decent state. I hope 2016 will be the year Carbine switches from it's "we need to fix everything" mentallity to actually creating new content.

Ultimately, the best way to know if Wildstar is for you is to try it out. It's free now so you have nothing to lose.

Hope to see you on Nexus, cupcake!

You guys are on the single PVE server currently right? I am friends with paco IRL, we currently play with the ADK guys over on h1z1 and I used to play WildStar back in the day but am looking to start playing again with the f2p switch after looking how fair f2p is vs p2p. Would be interested in joining with some other fellow ADK :)

Picked up and tried WildStar and dropped it after a day. I gave Blade and Soul on the same day and have stuck with it sense. Better mechanics and just overall a better game. Really just buying my time until Black Desert cbt2 and official release. 

@[member='HoboStab']

Can you clarify HOW it is bad? Just saying another game is better isn't making a case, and if you are going to come to another games board and trash on it, you should at least give valid reasons why.

You are of course entitled to your opinion and, like Ack said, to each their own, but we would appreciate it if you didn't chase away other people by making vague statements that likely don't hold true for everyone. Otherwise, you just look like you are trying to get people to join your game by trashing other games, which is really... kinda sad.

And I am not trashing on Blade and Soul. Several of our guild members in WS play Blade and Soul, but they also play Wildstar regularly, so there must be something there for them to keep playing. I say give it a real try. (One day is not a real try).

@[member='Fyona'] love your argument mate and I actually gave it a week now and am starting to enjoy it. Met a few people and am going to restart my char on entity so I can meet up with you guys. Appreciate the review and will watch what I say before really giving the game some time. 

@[member='Fyona'] love your argument mate and I actually gave it a week now and am starting to enjoy it. Met a few people and am going to restart my char on entity so I can meet up with you guys. Appreciate the review and will watch what I say before really giving the game some time. 

<3 yay! I look forward to meeting you ^^

Is wildstar still active as a free to play I was surprised to see that it was on the list. I used to play but quickly left after the late level grind got to be overwhelming. If this game is still alive for this community please let me know and I may re-download and join in!   _Thanks.

It's a awesome game if you can get over the fact that only a few thousand people play it. I still find ques fine especially with cross faction queing, and I still see alot of populated areas and there are lots of populated guilds. In my opinon the fact that it doesn't have millions of players isn't relevant, and most of the crap wildstar gets is for it's playerbase dying.

Actually play the game and it truly is the smoothest playing MMO (despite UI) out to date.