Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
FeatherSton3

My thoughts and prayers to those in France

As I was in my car on the way home, an announcer came on the radio and said that France was under attack. I could not believe what I was hearing. Once I got home I spent the next 3 hours listening and watching in shock and horror as I saw the events and tragedy unfold. I know that this is a large gaming community and there are bound to be some people here who live in France. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to all those affected by this terrible terrible tragedy. This truly is an attack on humanity. I stand behind the people of France, and I have confidence to say that the United States as a nation and ally of France stands by your and mourns with you at this time. Be safe. 

With love,

FeatherSton3

Edited by FeatherSton3

Great post. I could only sit shaking my head at the whole thing. More of this senseless killing that is only going to breed more hatred and death. Very sad.

i was watching the match on the TV , i could not believe what happen , im so sad for them , a lot of deaths , a lot of people got hit in the body , i still pray for them until now , who did this is someone who dose not have heart at all , the kill is easy for him of for them cuz they dont have hearts , RIP , i will pray for them in every single pray i do .

Thank you for your post .

Again the muslims ....to be honest guys i don't wat to attack the muslim religion but a lot of attacks and people died because of them .

Europe should stop accepting more refugees . 

Again the muslims ....to be honest guys i don't wat to attack the muslim religion but a lot of attacks and people died because of them .

Correlation does not mean causation. Just because Europe has been accepting refugees does not mean those refugees are the ones attacking. If you did your research the reason France was attacked was because they play a large part in fighting ISIS, which is the reason they were targeted, by ISIS members, not The Great Evil that is Muslims.

If you post something don't be an idiot about it.

Im sad to see that you are thinkin that we did something like that :(

The race or religion is not the problem, those who do those terrible things are just plain EVIL and of course they are cowards.

May god give the victims everlasting peace.

The point of this thread was just to let the world know that we are standing with France and that we know how they feel. But since we are getting into the religious topic here I will state something in an unbiased way. Okay, this is how I see it:

Confirmed reports that those terrorists shouted "God is Great" in Arabic while murdering people, and then ISIS claiming they were behind the attack. Obviously time and time again this "God is Great" saying comes from those of supposed Muslim religion. Are they Muslim just because they say "God is Great" believing that killing others will achieve some type of religious/political goal?! I don't know, that depends on the religion and what it states. I have not read the Quran so I cannot make a decision on whether those people who claim to be Islamic and kill/terrorize others are truly those of the Muslim faith. They could very well be, that just depends on what the Quran supposedly states. We have seen this in the past, The Crusades, where Christians murdered thousands of people, and now it is supposedly the Muslims. Can you blame the entirety of one religion on a just a small population that claim to practice/believe in the religion? No. But it does unfortunately cause people to create stereotypes and automatically assume that one is possibly a terrorist because they are Muslim. 

@[member=Laith SJ] @[member=DevilWolf] @[member=soupy48]

It's islam not muslim the people doing the caliphate is a Wahhabi/Salafi group AKA ISIS research it before you point fingers please thank you.

Only said this for my friend.

Edited by JimmyLundun