Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SageSennin

Miscreated - Anyone down?

It's a Day Z clone using the CryEngine. You can find a Key from a key site you trust for cheaper then Steam at the moment. Here is a video from Jack Frags that is a little dated with some gameplay.  I would like to make a base on there is someone is interested. My Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005636608/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9U51wTCQ_Y

Edit: Format and words

Edited by SageSennin

Awkward character movement....character blurring when running...."I'm really impressed"....

WAT

At least it looks better than H1Z1. I'm done with Zombie games until one at LEAST gets out of fuc$#%ing alpha.

Edited by NerxNerkters

I'm down to play with you...but in my eyes this is just another H1Z1. What makes it different...?

The community is still small it's not as popular and people are a lot more friendly and it isn't plagued by hackers 

Awkward character movement....character blurring when running...."I'm really impressed"....

WAT

At least it looks better than H1Z1. I'm done with Zombie games until one at LEAST gets out of fuc$#%ing alpha.

Like I said that Let's play is dated and that bug is no longer in the game with the phasing pants lol