Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Nyx

You'll probably hate me.

Hi, I'm Nyx. I'm an alcoholic, and at least I can admit it unlike most of you. Oh, and I'm also a dick.

I have a dry sense of humor, I'm apathetic about everything, and I have a lack of emotions. So I'm pretty easy to get along with, if you wanna see the whole world burn and can see yourself standing on top of it.

Those are my flaws.

I don't have a lot of pros about me. I mean, I make music? I'm a great drunk, could probably drink most of you under the table. I smoke cigarettes and don't do drugs. Uh, I drive motorcycles. Always have, don't think there will be a time in my life that I don't. Unless I'm dead or something, and turned into a bloody pulp by crashing into an 18 wheeler going 180 miles in 6th gear. Fuck with me.

I'm writing a book about stuff that happened, you can check that out, I'll link it at the bottom, and I'll post a picture of myself too so you can see that and judge me because I'm a pretty boy. Oh, and I make music too.

dis mah book

[spoiler] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vbVjTluc3qBWuyKLMuLWKInxQuPlxePImVR-_Fu6nZo [/spoiler]

dis be me

[spoiler] n30pvt.jpg [/spoiler]

k bye

Edited by Nyx

@[member='Nyx']

Welcome the ADK forums! You look daily young in your picture; which, is great! I'm guessing in your 20s? I wouldn't necessarily consider you apathetic. Or you wouldn't be making this post nor even telling us about yourself. I see you differently a I can't hate you for seeing yourself another way. I'm just happy that a new person found us and made an introduction. So I want to graciously welcome you to the forums.

34051999.jpg

welcome  my friend its not bad to be alcoholik for exaple i know my limits when i reach 2 cities away from where i start drinking i say stop hahahah again welcome

Edited by ZIFOUNAKIAS

Favorite drink? Beer Snob? Or are you just a rabid MD 20/20 / Steel Reserve fan?

I like Vodka. Girl surprised me with some grain 151, got me all sorts of fucked up. Not a beer fan, don't like the taste. I'll enjoy a logger any day though.

@[member='Nyx']

Welcome the ADK forums! You look daily young in your picture; which, is great! I'm guessing in your 20s? I wouldn't necessarily consider you apathetic. Or you wouldn't be making this post nor even telling us about yourself. I see you differently a I can't hate you for seeing yourself another way. I'm just happy that a new person found us and made an introduction. So I want to graciously welcome you to the forums.

21, almost 22. I guess it's more so the fact that I don't really... Care, about when another indivudal such as my girlfriend or what have you is upset.