Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Phire

Fallout 4 Artwork Preview

Bethesda Game Studios artists have just released thirty pages of game based art. This is a featured part of their full 368 page hardcover art-book available in the Bethesda Store.

Bottom line up front-

Fallout 4 is number five in Bethesda Game Studio's Fallout series. It is a single player, post-apocalyptic game run off of Creation Engine, and set to release on November 10th 2015 in every available country besides Japan, where it is releasing December 17th.

Bethesda's lead artist Istvan Pely today released a free 38 piece preview of the 368 page Fallout 4 art book. The full book is available in the Bethesda Store for $50. The art work is extremely in-depth and descriptive, and has lead to further hype for the game's release in ten days. 

The full collection of artwork can be found on Bethesda's site.

Phire

Sources:
http://www.pcgamer.com/take-a-pre-release-peek-at-the-fallout-4-art-book/
https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/the-art-of-fallout-4/2015/10/28/41
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4

[url=http://www.adkgamers.com/_/adknews/othernews/fallout-4-artwork-preview-r672]Click here to view the article[/url]

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-4-pc-cd-key-steam

CDKEYS.com.  39.99 pre order.  Purchase at your own risk.  i have used them once before with no issue.  got Mad Max for $20 day before release.  like their FB page for an additional 5% off.  can also get  season pass for 24.99.

On 11/17/2016 at 4:47 AM, Siren_Solstic89 said:

Literally the best game I have ever played! And the DLCs are hella amazing!!!

is it that good ? what's the thing that its in this game and not in others ?  

Honestly Automatron was one of my favorite DLC. It's a shorter DLC but once you are done with it you can open the Robot Workbench and build your own robots to be your companions. I also recieved the best armor (IMO) from it. Tesla T-60! Far Harbor was great as well. Lots of new weapons and armor, plus added story line and other companions. But Nuka World was THE BEST! By far the LONGEST DLC I've ever played. I think I have over 70 hours just for that one. You pretty much become the Main Boss for all the Raiders and set up settlements once you take back the theme park. I highly recommend it! I have 240hrs logged in the last year..... I'm kinda addicted lol

1 hour ago, Siren_Solstic89 said:

Honestly Automatron was one of my favorite DLC. It's a shorter DLC but once you are done with it you can open the Robot Workbench and build your own robots to be your companions. I also recieved the best armor (IMO) from it. Tesla T-60! Far Harbor was great as well. Lots of new weapons and armor, plus added story line and other companions. But Nuka World was THE BEST! By far the LONGEST DLC I've ever played. I think I have over 70 hours just for that one. You pretty much become the Main Boss for all the Raiders and set up settlements once you take back the theme park. I highly recommend it! I have 240hrs logged in the last year..... I'm kinda addicted lol

I definitely lost you for a while after I bought you all that DLC..... lol

You know i remember looking at these artwork images and teasers they had for Fallout 4 thinking that the direction the game was heading for was good. It was obviously a different artstyle and athmosphere in comparison to the other Fallout games, and even though come release day the game obviously looked a bit different than what you expected, i think they did a great job. But... It's been a year since it came out, and like most fans, i've had plenty of time to play it through to get a proper grasp of the game and i'm still on the fence whether it's better or worse than the previous two games. The gameplay mechanics and the gunplay were far better, the follower system/quests were amazing, graphics were great and overall it had a lot more content. But with these things as the games strongpoints it fell short when it came to the story, and being able to really immerse yourself into the world and roleplay.

For example unlike in New Vegas you aren't given a character with a completely blank slate. In F4 you're this middle class, family man/woman who's married and just had a baby. So if you want to play as a badass raider who fucks shit up, roaming around the wasteland doing whatever you want it kind of interferes with the main plot of the game. You're thrust onto this one role with a very singular motivation, leaving little room to roleplay or decide your own fate throughout the game. This, combined with the voice acted dialogues that just ends up making the writing handicapped, makes for a poor immersive experience. 

Now Fallout 4 is great fun to play. It looks good, the mechanics are great, there's a lot of re-play value to it and plenty of things to discover for an open world game but in comparison to F3 and New Vegas it's missing character. Just doesn't have that charming, and almost comedic, aspect to it that NV had and it's not nearly as memorable. Basically, it's a good game but it's just not a good Fallout game.