Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

First off, hi. I'm new to ADK Gamers! I figured I'd stop here first and post a few pictures of my new custom gaming pc (mostly because I'm still insanely excited that I got it)!

COMPUTER SPECS:

• Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.0GHz
  • NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooling
  • Dual 4GB GeForce GTX 980's in SLI
  • 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 2666MHz
  • MSI X99S Gaming 9 Motherboard
  • 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
  • 2TB Seagate Hard Drive
  • 1000W EVGA Power Supply
  • Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

PICTURES:

http://imgur.com/a/7iqA8

Please don't come here spamming "OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUILD IT YOURSELF". Sorry, everybody's situation is different and I came to the clear personal decision that I would buy it pre-built. I'm the kind of guy that enjoys some peace of mind with a nice warranty and good support. Yes, I know if I built it myself that I would receive manufacturer warranties, but the warranty I received was over twice as long, and the support is outstanding.

For anyone wondering, it was purchased from http://www.cyberwarecomputers.com/. I've purchased a pre-built computer two times previous to this one, from different companies (one of them being iBuyPower), and have had awful experiences. This is the first time I've not only gotten an awesome deal, but the support is outstanding and the reps that you talk to on the phone are pretty dope.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! I should have gotten some premium sleeved power supply cables now that I see it, but damn, I have no regrets here.

While I personally like building my own, it's your money so build however you want and screw what anyone else says. That is a very nice pre-built and I agree I've heard nothing but good things about cyberwarecomputers from people in my last community.

At the end of the day, it's all about making your computing experience fun.  Some of us like the hardware side, and some of us just want to get right to the fun stuff. Can't argue with that!  Looks like you did a great job of specifying your build and I'm sure you will have a great time with it.  I think it is great that if you get in a jam, you've got a good team to back you up on the other end of the phone.  Best of luck to you and most of all -- HAVE FUN!

war

My PC was a dell inspiron from 2010... and it still plays all the newest titles on high or ultra settings (with my R9 270X GPU)... so with that in mind, I'm not going to bash you for buying a prebuilt. I will say this... that thing is sexy. Very nice!