Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ApexSpartan

Zexsu reporting in!

Hello ADK Gaming!

My older IGN is Apex Spartan, but my current is Apex Zexsu. My real name is Filip and I'm from Croatia. I'm 21 years old (soon 22) and I've been looking for a gaming community for a longer period of time, since I left AJSA like 6 months ago.

Since my time in online gaming I've always been trying to be a part of gaming communities and active inside them. When I used to play Counter Strike Source I was in a casual and competitive clan. I used to be an admin on their servers. In Battlefield 3 I was a higher ranking officer in a pretty hardcore clan and after that I joined Angry Joe Show Army. Reason I joined them was not because I was a fan of AJ but they had really nice and well structured gaming community was is actually led by Joe's council while he was just supporting them and giving ideas, leading major events and so on. I was a moderator there and a leader for League of Legends EUW, but I left the community due to internal issues that were getting too common and very annoying inside the command chain.

I'm very familiar with ADK's forum system here since it's the same as used in AJSA so I should not be needing any help...and I used to moderate for a year and a half on these kind of forums xD

Anyways currently I'm not playing FPS as I used to, they got very stale for me. I've been playing them for years and years, but now I play League of Legends, Guild Wars 2 and sometimes I play Black Desert Russian Open beta. I don't play LoL ranked due to many reasons, one of them being that the game became too team focused and I have a feeling the "solo carry lord" is kind out of meta thanks to the teleport meta now. I play a lot of normals still and plan to keep on playing rankeds next season. 

I'm an open gamer and I love to try out new games and genres. I love testing out different MMORGPs even tho I'm still new to the genre.

Anyways I think that's all about me for now. If you got any questions feel free to shoot them here and I'll gladly answer. :)

Edited by Apex Zexsu

@[member='Apex Zexsu'] Welcome to ADK! You sounds like an interesting person :) Wouldnt mind to chat with you about your past with communities. To officially join you need to apply from the website, ill shoot you a pm about it with full instructions. See you around the forums and teamspeak o/ Have a good one.

Teamspeak IP: ts.adkgamers.com

@[member='Apex Zexsu'] Welcome to ADK! You sounds like an interesting person :) Wouldnt mind to chat with you about your past with communities. To officially join you need to apply from the website, ill shoot you a pm about it with full instructions. See you around the forums and teamspeak o/ Have a good one.

Teamspeak IP: ts.adkgamers.com

Thanks man!

Yeah I'll be around, I kind of missed being active on gaming forums. I'll try to hop on TS3 as much as I can as well. :)

I just read my first post and realized how many words I missed and sentence structures are weird lol but I can't seem to edit twice. xD

Edited by Apex Zexsu