Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
bscrash

Anniversary Sale Coming Up, What Ships Are You Excited For?

I'm not buying anymore pre-release ships.  i'm still waiting on some i bought ages ago to make it into my hanger.  

plus i already have a ship to fill most rolls, a Connie for corgo/transport Avenger & Gladiator for combat, M50 for scouting and a Drake something for jamming / Hacking for smuggling and pirating.

I'm going to try my hardest to not buy any more...it helps that i have to fix my gaming comp after some kind of power surge :/  Lost my PSU, mobo, a couple sticks of RAM and a disk

The good thing is that it's an older computer now, and it's $400 to fix - sucks it sets me back on the new gaming rig build though.  bleh. :/

The Idris will never drop back into my price range, so like @[member='BookD20'] said, ALL the ships!!

Oh wait, I already have them....  :o

Highly unlikely, I believe - I think it'll be a 2 year insurance.

If they do have LTI though, i'll be selling my current MIS to get the LTI one :)

There's only ever LTI during the initial 'concept' sale, so any previously announced ships will not be offered with LTI. 

BUT, you can CCU an LTI ship to another and preserve the original ship's insurance. 

ex, I've got a 2year xi'an scout, but want LTI on this... so it will get the melt, and my LTI HullA will get a CCU back over to the scout, preserving the LTI.  

That's the plan, anyways. :)

Downgrade ccu I thought wasn't until later in the year or next

Also now borderline on CCUing to the BMM again.... Anyone know if the rumors are true about lti ccu and alien ships? Edited by BookD20

Anyone know if the rumors are true about lti ccu and alien ships? 

Mission Accomplished; can confirm CCU shuffle preserves LTI. 

(one of) my LTI Archimedes has become an LTI Khartu-al. 

Now I just have to wait until it's flyable! 

Yea, I've also a 2nd saber I grabbed with the original intention of CCU'ing to Orion, but ended up CCU'ing to vanguard warden in the meantime, primarily so I can get the in-hangar (PTU) tour.

While I'm ship-jumping, I grabbed a $0 CCU for the Vanguard->BanuMM, 'just in case' :p 

In-hangar?  My warden video is HERE.  (excuse the voice commentary I was relatively intoxicated)

I figure I'll give the keys to my vanguard and let two people fly Warden/SentinelBUK point for my BMM when the time comes.