Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
xlnc86

xlnc86 says hi!

Hello all!

The name is Robert but i go by xlnc86 in bf3. Been part of different communities in bf3 but looking for a solid community that has a lighter gaming side as well as a competitive side as well. I play on the ADK metro servers quite a bit and some of the regulars there might recognize me.

Thought i would drop by and introduce myself given that im just so awesome =D

Im 25 years old living in Vancouver, Canada and im a graduate from UBC Med School with specializations in General Surgery and Surgical Ophthalmology. I along with some fellow colleagues have our own private practice so most of my time either goes in helping people or gaming.

Ive been around the ADK forums and servers a lot but just never posted on here until now. I also been watching 99's and elegy's twitch channels for quite some time cause they are quite entertaining.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope to get to know you all better =D Cheers!

X

Welcome Robert :)

Glad to see some people enjoying our streams ! Some of the things 99 and Elegy do is just flabbergasting haha

Whenever you get free time you should hop into our team speak. It's the central hub of our gaming community.

Until then, enjoy your stay here !

thx rex!

ill be in ts much more now and if not atleast in the afk channel if im around. Given that CQ just came out ill be around quite a bit. Looking forward to fragging with the members =D

I thought i'd let all of ADK know that a tragic event happened about a week ago and unfortunately our past community member known as "Xlnc86" passed away a few days ago on the 23rd of July.

Originally he joined ADK about 2 months ago because he wanted to compete at a professional level in BF3. He then rejoined his old clan- Eternal-Victory because he felt more at home there. Regardless, he was a great person, an excellent BF3 player and was a ton of fun to be around. Me and him might have had our differences at times but that doesn't matter because we still had fun playing together. Also any original EV members like Yam-Fries09, AlbinoPrairiedog, GD6n00b, and Bogdy145 can feel free to pay their respects here. You will be missed by many brother, R.I.P.

P.S. Feel free to pay your respects on this thread in honor of Xlnc, I will also be making a new thread in the community news. Also here is a link to his battlefeed- [url="http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/AviarLovesMe/"]http://battlelog.bat...r/AviarLovesMe/[/url] Edited by HellKnightFire

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1343677575' post='39260']
25 Years old and he passed away....what happened?
[/quote]

His brother hopped on the EV Teamspeak a few days ago and told everyone about the tragic news. As far as I know he had been having real-life problems with his girlfriend and maybe some other things in his life, as I was told by an original EV member. Then on the 23rd he was intoxicated and somehow had a serious head injury which eventually became fatal. His brother and other family members found him dead in his apartment. His brother I believe doesn't know the exact cause of death except what he told the ev members. If you have any questions feel free to pm "Aviar86" in Battlefield 3 or go to the EV teamspeak server: evgaming.ts.nfoservers.com:5650 and ask anyone in teamspeak. Edited by HellKnightFire