Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Czy

Our world is a big pile of SH*T

So.... work a long f*ckin day, walk to work cause the busses don't run on sundays cause my City sucks a big back of dicks.  End of my shift my phone's dead cause it's got cancer or some sh*t, so now it's late at night and my phones dead and it's around an hour walk home and I'm f*ckin tired and just wanna go home.  I have money, like lots of cash cause I'm cool like that and work as a bartender/server, but that means f*ck all when I can't spend it on the sh*t I wanna spend it on.  I go into McDonalds and ask them if I can borrow the phone for a second to buy a cab *AFTER I ALREADY PURCHASED A F*CKIN MEAL FROM THOSE CANCEROUS PIECES OF SH*T* and the manager is like nah, we can't let you use our phone for reasons I don't give a f*ck to tell you about.  Ok here bozo, I've been coming to your f*ckin McDonalds 2-3 times a week depending on when I work, I never cause a problem, and I'm asking to borrow the phone, but fine don't let me use it you f*ckin c*nt wad.  Die in a fire like I give a flying f*ck.  What really pissed me off was the fact that it's Thanksgiving f*ckin weekend here so everything is f*ckin closed, and their store is dead as f*ck.  They have nothing but time to kill.  I asked the manager if HE could call the f*ckin cab company for me then since he won't let me use the phone and I have no f*ckin way home.  Boo f*ckin hoo cause this nazi f*ck doesn't give a sh*t about anyone and is like naw cause f*ckin reasons.  Ok now I need to say this mother f*cker is a steaming pile of sh*t cause I even offered to give him 50 f*ckin cents to pay for that sh*t like it's a f*ckin payphone.  I would have gone to a f*ckin payphone but that sh*t is like f*ckin outdated and doesn't even f*ckin exist any more at this point in f*ckin time.  Thanks a lot you f*ckin communist c*nt Stephen Harper supporting d*ck wad c*m guzzling tw*t monkey.  Next time I get food at your f*ckin store, instead of throwing my f*cking garbage away, I'm gonna throw it on the god d*mn floor and stomp all f*ckin through that sh*t cause you're a piece of sh*t.  Sorry *ss clown but if you wanna play by the rules, I'll use them against you.  Get your sorry f*ckin *ss out here and clean that sh*t up cause that's what you get paid for you f*ckin clown.  I'm not gonna ask to use your phone again cause that's against the rules, but I mean theres no f*ckin sign that says I need to throw out my own f*ckin garbage, I'm pretty sure that's included in the over inflated f*ckin prices you pay for their dried out sh*tty f*ckin chicken, so now I'm gonna make you work for your money b*tch.  Thanks for playin hardball, I hope your mom catches HPV and dies of cervical cancer.  GG

Rant Over.  #F*ckmcdonalds

Well I get your point a little too much cursing actually a lot, not that I mind just worried some members might. But other than that I feel you man Corporate North America and the World sucks. 

But I mean come on... It's calling a taxi.  If you called a taxi and I just didn't show up, how in the hay is that going to hurt your business?  That's worst case scenario...  I mean really, what could I personally do to hurt the McDonalds name by having them call a cab?  There is a major lack of courtesy from large corporations.

That's pretty messed up, but to be honest if you said "Can you call me a cab" I'm pretty sure they cannot refuse.
And I used to live in Kirkton Ontario:P I know how shitty london is I feel your pain.

Ida told him hes either gona call me a cab or call the cops after i jump over and beat his ass.  his choice.  Then again i woulda prob used my work phone before i left if i knew buses weren't running. ive never had a good mcdonals experience.  i might eat there twice a year if im starving and its the only FF  around or open.