Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
DevilWolf

DevilWolf's Introduction to the ADK Community

Hello Everybody ! 

My name is George and this is my introduction thread .

I am a 18 y/o guy who lives in Bucharest , Romania and likes to play computer games like most of teenagers in here do . 

I am 1,83 cm (=6.04 feet ) tall and got 65 kg (143.3 pounds ) ,black hair ,athletic , brown eyes , white skins , orthodox religion etc.

My favourite hobbies are mountain climbing ,cycling ,video editing , football and more :) .

I love playing CSGO and i got tired of playing solo queue , so i thought i should join ADK . ( Wish me luck on that :D )

I hope i did not get you bored with my introduction .

Hey George Nice to meet you, I'm Martino everyone here calls me Marty! thank you for introducing yourself to us! 

I'm 20 years old I love GAMES HAAH I find gaming is passion every Teenager Love gaming :D 

I love Play soccer in the summer and hockey in the winter!

well let me get to the point now! 

WELCOME TO ADK Hope you enjoy your stay!

-Marty

Heya! Welcome to ADK! Can't wait to play a game of CS:GO with you, we generally always have people willing to play so you won't be lonely c:

yo! my name is Magz. Welcome to ADK! I am a game nerd myself. Do you play other games besides CSGO? Anyways I promise you will love our community. You speak good english. See you around the forums and teamspeak o/

Teamspeak IP: ts.adkgamers.com

yo! my name is Magz. Welcome to ADK! I am a game nerd myself. Do you play other games besides CSGO? Anyways I promise you will love our community. You speak good english. See you around the forums and teamspeak o/

Teamspeak IP: ts.adkgamers.com

"You speak good english"