Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Adventurist8

.- .-.. ..-. . -.-- .----. ... / .. -. - .-. --- -.. ..- -.-. - .. --- -. / ---... -..

Hello, my name is Alfey. The topic title is in morse code, because everyone had 'unique' titles for their own introductions. I am 16 years old, and I like to play shooters, but I am open to other genres as well. I found ADK a while ago, but I never really got to applying for membership. One of the hobbies I have is reading, but honestly I've been pretty bored reading, so I've found myself playing games more often. Thanks for reading my introduction, looking forward to those responses so I can get to that post requirement.*  :D

*Assuming my application is accepted.

Welcome to the ADK forums! If you need any help let me know :) look forward to you joining the community. 

Thank you for your support! :)

Welcome!  Thanks for stopping by.  Definitely an interesting way to make a topic title, but there's a first for everything like that!   Don't be a stranger :)

I don't plan on being too much of a stranger for long, thank you! :D

Welcome to ADK man, what shooters do you play? and what kind of books do you like to read?

I play Battlefield, mostly. Planetside 2 doesn't want to work for me for some reason, I rage quit from CS:GO when I logged in one day and it said I couldn't play competitive until I got to Private Rank 3 (Even though I was MG2 and have hundreds of dollars of content on my steam account). I read nothing but fiction, because non-fiction is too boring. Unfortunately, fiction is getting boring too... :(

.-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / -- .- -.. . / -- . / - .... .. -. -.- / ..-. --- .-. / .- / -- .. -. ..- - . / - --- --- --..-- / .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . / - --- / - .... . / .--. .-.. .- -.-. .